Singapore with Star Cruise
Singapore is officially the Republic of Singapore, is a sovereign city-state and island country in Southeast Asia. It lies off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula and is 137 kilometers (85 mi) north of the equator. Made up of the lozenge-shaped main island (widely known as Singapore Island but also as Pulau Ujong, its native Malay name) and over 60 much smaller islets, it is separated from Peninsular Malaysia by the Straits of Johor to its north and from Indonesia’s Riau Islands by the Singapore Strait to its south. The country is highly urbanized, with very little primary rainforest remaining. Its territory has consistently expanded through land reclamation.
- Sightseeing-City tour, Jurong bird park, Sentosa Island with one way cable car,(Night Safari), Cruise.
- IncludedSingapore with Star Cruise
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
- Sightseeing Mentioned Above with Transfers and Entry Fees.
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes.
- Local Driver cum Guide.
- GST 5%
- Dry Snacks Packet.
- Multiple entry tourist visa
- 2 Nts Cruise.
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers.
- Porterage, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping.
- Meals apart from itinerary.
- Cost of optional tours..
- Travels Insurance.
- Water Sports.
- Tour Escort.
- Any lunches apart from cruise.