Onwards Rs.0 per person
Himachal Pradesh is a northern Indian state in the Himalayas. It’s home to scenic mountain towns and resorts such as Dalhousie. Host to the Dalai Lama, Himachal Pradesh has a strong Tibetan presence. This is reflected in its Buddhist temples and monasteries, as well as its vibrant Tibetan New Year celebrations. The region is also well known for its trekking, climbing, and skiing areas. (Source from google.)
Please do not hesitate to call us in case of any query.
Hoping with best co-operation & waiting for your earliest reply.
Day 1 : Arrival At location
Arrive at Delhi airport and proceed to Shimla. Overnight stay at Shimla
Day 2 : Local
After breakfast proceeds to visit Kufri and Himalayan Zoo. Evening visit Church and free time at Mall Road. Overnight stay at Shimla.
Day 3 : Manali
After breakfast proceeds to Manali. On arrival check-in and overnight stay at Manali.
Day 4 : Local Manali
Early morning visit Snow point or Rohtang Pass. Evening free for leisure/shopping. Overnight stay at Manali. (Subject to weather conditions)
Day 5 : Temple
After breakfast proceeds to visit Vashishta Kund and Hidimba Devi Temple. Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 6 : Chandigarh
Morning checkout and proceed to Chandigarh. Visit Sukhna Lake and Rose Garden. Overnight stay at Chandigarh.
Day 7 : Return
After breakfast checkout and visit Rock Garden and later drop at Delhi airport for flight to hometown. TOUR ENDS.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe hotels with Daily Breakfast.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by A/C Vehicle.
- GST 5%
- Service Charges.
- Optional Sightseeing.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – tipping, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food /drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the “Tour Cost Includes” column.
Mode of Payment
- Initial Booking Amount 50% of the given tour cost.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour/at the time of file handover.
- This Quotation is valid for 8 Days.
- Terms and Conditions applicable.
- Keep original Photo ID proof like Aadhar card or election card.
- Luggage should be as per airline rules.
- The above tour cost is based on calculation of minimum 02 pax.
Terms and Conditions
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only. Cancellation charges are per person.
- Cancellation charges are fluctuated as per hotel and vehicle policy.