Onwards Rs.582971 per person
Rio 3 Nts | Iguassu -Brazil 2 Nts | Buenos Aires 2 Nts | Puerto Varas 2 Nts |Lima 1 Nt | Cuzco 3 Nts | Paracas 2 Nts
15 N / 16 D
Day 01 - Arrival Rio de Janeiro
Welcome to South America’s largest and most populous country. Rio de Janeiro is the second largest city in Brazil, on the South Atlantic coast. Rio is famous for its breathtaking landscape, its laidback beach culture, and its annual carnival. On arrival, transfer to your hotel. (Meals: D)
Day 02 - Rio City Tour - Corcovado Mountain - Christ the Redeemer
After breakfast, enjoy a full day city tour of Rio. Ascend on Corcovado Mountain by train to visit one of the world’s most famous landmarks, the gigantic statue of Christ, the Redeemer. Then, proceed to Cascatinha, Tijuca Forest, to the top of Corcovado Mountain. Cidade Maravilhosa, "the marvelous city" as it is known to its residents and the rest of Brazil, is also the most beautiful city in the world. As a tropical resort, Rio offers miles of golden beaches, including, Ipanemaand Copacabana, two of the most famous stretches of sand in the world. The tour continues with the visit to Metropolitan Cathedral, samba stadium and view of architectonic monuments of Rio. Overnight in Rio. (Meals: B, D)
Day 03 - Guanabara Bay & Sugar Loaf Mountain
We will take a boat tour of Guanabara Bay, viewing the incredible “Wonder City” from its most famous bay. Based on water volume, Guanabara Bay is the largest bay in the world, and has several islands such as the Governor's Island and Snakes Island. To the west lies Rio de Janeiro, and facing east, the municipal district of Niteroi. Various sights and landmarks such as the neighborhoods of Botafogo, Flamengo, Urca, Sugar Loaf Mountain, Fort Sao Joao, Flagstone Island, Santa Cruz Fortress, Rio-Niteroi Bridge and more will be seen as we depart from the Marina da Gloria. Overnight in Rio. (Meals: B, D)
Day 04 - Rio de Janeiro – Iguassu Falls Brazil
Today after breakfast at the hotel, fly to the natural wonder known as the Iguassu Falls, located on the border of Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel. Later travel deep into Iguaçu National Park for the region's best, up-close views of Devil's Throat. Trek the Cataratas trail to view the falls from both above and below, truly getting a sense of the power and majesty of this natural wonder. Learn about the flora and fauna in the area from your local guide along the way. (Meals: B, D)
Day 05 - Iguassu Falls – Argentinean Side
Today after breakfast, travel to the Argentinian side of Iguassu Falls on this full-day trip from Foz do Iguaçu. With a local guide, admire the falls from the other side, crossing the border at the infamous Devil's Throat falls. Explore the Upper Circuit and Lower Circuit as well, listening to engaging commentary from your local guide along the way. (Meals: B, D)
Day 06 – Iguassu Falls - Buenos Aires
After breakfast, transfer to the airport and fly to Buenos Aires, the capital of Argentina. After completing all the immigration formalities, you will be transferred to the hotel. Buenos Aires is, with over 11 million inhabitants, one of the largest cities in Argentina. A city with modern structure and dynamic activities has found the way to preserve old traditions & lovely spots. Overnight in Buenos Aires. (Meals: B, D) Tango Show
Day 07 - Buenos Aires
After breakfast, we start the city tour of Buenos Aires. Visit "Plaza de Mayo," the Pink House, the Buenos Aires Cathedral, the 9 of July Avenue, the Colon Theatre, La Boca neighborhood with the traditional "Caminito Street," "San Martin Plaza," Recoleta Cemetery, and the Palermo Woods. In the afternoon, we will tour the Tigre and Parana’s Delta River. Then we will return by bus along the Panamerican Highway to the city of Buenos Aires. Overnight in Buenos Aires. (Meals: B, D)
Day 08 - Buenos Aires – Puerto Varas
After breakfast, transfer to the airport and fly to Perto Varas - a city in southern Chile's Lake District. It sits on the southwest banks of the expansive Lake Llanquihue, which offers commanding views of snow-capped Osorno Volcano and Calbuco Volcano, both still active. After completing all the immigration formalities, you will be transferred to the hotel. (Meals: B, D)
Day 09 – Osorno Volcano
See the startling scenery of Chile’s Lake District from different perspectives. First, look out over the postcard-worthy landscape of Llanquihue Lake, framed by the volcanic peaks of Osorno and Calbuco. Next, climb to a height of 3937 feet (1,240 meters) and enjoy glorious aerial views from the Osorno Ski Center. If that’s not high enough, you can also opt to ride the chairlift (extra cost) to the lookout points at Station Primavera or Station Glaciar.. (Meals: B, D)
Day 10 - Lima
Arrive in Lima, the capital of Peru, and proceed for the city tour to visit the Main Square (Plaza Mayor), Government Palace, City Hall, the Catherdral, the San Francisco Convent and its "Catacombs," ancient underground cemetery of Lima, El Oidor, Torre Tagle Palace, a beautiful mansion, and the Osambela House. Afterwards, visit the Gold Museum and splendid collection of guns. The tour continues to the modern and high end side of Lima city, the Mira Flores. Overnight in Lima. (Meals: B, D)
Day 11 - Lima - Cuzco
After breakfast, transfer to the airport & take an early morning flight to Cuzco. Arrive at the hotel, and after acclimating to the altitude, proceed to city tour in the afternoon. Visit nearby Ruins "Cusco” of Tambo achy, Kenki, Puca - Pucara, and finally the fortress of Sacsay huaman. Also visit the Koricancha or temple of the Sun. Overnight in Cuzco. (Meals: B, D)
Day 12 - Machu Picchu - Cuzco
After breakfast, begin your day with a breathtaking train ride, which goes through Urubamba Valley and mountain top ruins of Machu Picchu. Machu Picchu is eye tantalizing tribute to man in harmony with nature. It is located high above the clouds. Machu Picchu has become one of most popular destinations in South America, high above the Sacred Valley. Take afternoon train back to Cusco and overnight in the hotel. (Meals: B, D)
Day 13 – Sacred Valley - Cuzco
After breakfast, Uncover the fascinating architecture and culture of the ancient Incas during this day trip covering the highlights of Peru’s Sacred Valley from Cusco. Check out the market in Pisac, stopping on Sundays to observe its famous mass. You’ll also visit the Inca settlement at Ollantaytambo and explore the ruins of its fortress and the Temple of the Sun, a mysterious structure composed of giant 12-foot (3.5-m) stones. (Meals: B, D)
Day 14 – Cuzco –Lima – Paracas
Today we will check out from the hotel, transfer to airport and board the flight Back to Lima. Later drive to Paracas, check in at hotel and spend some time to exploring city on your own. (Meals: B, D)
Day 15 –Ballestas Island– Paracas
Get up close and personal with the rich array of marine life that inhabits the waters and rocky shores of Peru during this trip to the Ballestas Islands and Paracas National Reserve. Start your morning with a boat ride to the Ballesta Islands, stopping to check out the Candelabra geoglyph and observe the wild array of species like Humboldt penguins, Peruvian boobies (birds), sea lions and sometimes even dolphins that inhabit the area. In the afternoon you’ll continue your trip at Paracas National Reserve, observing the area’s Andean flamingos and ‘La Catedral’ rock formation. (B, D)
Day 16 –Paracas – Lima- Mumbai
Your memorable trip to South America ends here as you return back home. (Meals: B)
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Above Sightseeing on Private Coach with Entry Fees
- Round Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes
- Company Tour Leader from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide as specified
- 01 Piece of Baggage for Internal flight
- GST @ 5 %
- Visa charges
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers
- Porterage, Excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping
- Cost of optional tours.
- Extra charges at airport for additional piece of baggage, other than common Airport transfers.
- Any Lunches.
Mode of Payment
|TYPE||Tour Cost in INR||Tour Cost in Forex||GST 5%||Air fare||Visa+VFS fees||Total|
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost, which is interest free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day.
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only
- Before 75 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 70, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 45 to 75 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 25 to 45 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 25 Days no refund, In case of `no show' e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid.
- Passport Should be valid upto 06 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travels to international Destination’s
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour , if Less than that tour departure decision will be depend on the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt ltd
- Baggage is allowed per person upto 20 kg cargo and upto 07 Kg hand Bag
- Forex : USD $ 1 = INR 65/- ; (Subjected to Market)
- Hotel Check time : 1500hr ; Hotel Check out Time : 1100hrs
- Minimum Time for Visa’ s 5 working days after Scheduled Appointment