For those wishing to do and see it all, Seychelles offers superb sailing, diving and snorkelling where relatively few have ventured, excellent fishing and wonderful opportunities to discover the islands’ unique ecosystems on mountain hikes and nature trails, all enjoyable in a climate of almost perpetual summer. Island hopping by plane, boat or helicopter will allow you to discover each island’s individual character, as well as a cuisine to seduce the most demanding palate and the genuine, heart-warming welcome of the Seychellois people. Earing it’s spot in top honeymoon destinations one should definitely visit Seychelles.
Seychelles- Reef Safari- excursion to Moyenne Island. Marine National Park.
Maha Discovery-enjoy water sports, Enjoy Victoria market, tea plantation on the slopes of Morne Blanc and the beaches.
Praslin & la Digue-Visit the world Heritage Site – Vallee de mai, a primeval forest that is home to 7000 Coco de mer palms and the Black parrot. See the spectacular rock formation of weathered Granit on the beaches of La Digue.visit the copra factory at L’Union, the old vanilla and cinnamon plantation.
Day 1. Seychelles
Day 2. Seychelles- Reef Safari (Optional)
Day 3. Seychelles- Maha Discovery (optional)
Day 4. Seychelles-Praslin & la Digue (optional)
Day 5. Seychelles
- Accommodation with Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
- Sightseeing Mentioned Above with Transfers and Entry Fees on SIC basis.
- Special Fruit Platter , Sparkling wine , Pareo and Tshirt as Gift in room upon arrival.Special Candle Lit dinner on the beach for the Honeymoon couple. 25% Discount on Spa Treatment.
- Porterage, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping
- Meals apart from itinerary
- Travels Insurance
- Water Sports
- GST @ 5%