Stunning South Africa
Visit : Cape Town 03 Nights – Night- Knysna 02 Nights – Johannesburg 02 Nights – Mabula National Park 01 Night
Cape Town: Table Mountain, Victoria & Alfred waterfront; Cape peninsula Tour- Cruise on Seal Island, Boulders Beach, Penguin Parade, Kirstenbosch Garden, Cape of Good Hope, cape point, New Light house
Johannesburg (JNB): City Orientation Tour- Carlton centre, Supreme Court & Anglo America Head Quarter, Constitutional hill, Museum Africa, Gold Reef City Tour, Gold Mine
Oudtshoorn (One Day return from Knysna): Crocodile Farm, Congo Caves, Ostrich Farm, Congo wildlife Ranch
Sun City (One Day return from JNB):
Mabula National Park: Game drive
Knysna: Knysna Lagoon Cruise,
- IncludedStunning South Africa
Day 00: Mumbai
Day 01 Arrive in Capetown
Day 02 Cape Town City Tour
Day 03 Cape Town Peninsula Tour
Day 04 Cape Town to Knysna, Cruise on Knysna Lagoon
Day 05 Visit to Oudtshoorn
Day 06 George to Mabula Game Lodge
Day 07 Mabula to Johannesburg, Gold Reef City Tour
Day 08 Full Day Sun City Tour
Day 09 Johannesburg to Mumbai
- Accommodation for in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast, Indian Lunches &Dinners
- Sightseeing Mentioned below with Transfers on Private basis and Entry Fees
- Company tour leader from Mum to Mum
- Return Economy Class Airfare& Airport taxes
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide
- Normal tourist Visa of South Africa
- GST 5%
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will must have to be paid by the passengers
- Porterage, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping
- Meals apart from itinerary
- Cost of optional tours.
- Travels Insurance
|TYPE||Tour Cost in INR||Tour Cost In Forex||GST 5%||Air Ticket Cost||Visa+VFS fees||Total|
|Child with bed||15,000||ZAR 18,090||5,725||50000||2500||1,63,675|
|Child without bed||15,000||ZAR 15,075||4,896||50000||2500||1,47,771|
- 1 Form
- 3 Photo -35mm x45mm, white background, matt finished , 80% facial image
- Flight booking print out (consulate may ask for the original tickets, depending on case to case basis)
- Covering letter explaining the reason of travel with name & designation of the signatory
- Last 6 months but updated bank statement ( 2 set with bank Seal and Sign)
- Hotel Confirmation from South Africa with day to day Itinerary.
- Proof of income i.e. last 3 years I-T challan or TDS Cert.
- Forex or International Credit card,
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost, which is interest free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day
- Before 45 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs 40, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 30 to 44 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 29 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days no refund, In case of `no show' no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will must have to be paid.
- Passport Should be valid upto 06 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travels to international Destination’s
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour, if Less than that tour departure decision will be depend on the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. ltd
- Forex : USD $ 1 = INR 70/- ; ZAR 1 = INR 05 /- (Subjected to Market)
- Baggage is allowed Per person upto 20 kg Cargo : 07 kg hand Bag
- Hotel Check time : 1400hr ; Hotel Check out Time : 1100hrs
- Minimum Time for Visa’ s 10 –15 working days