South Africa 9 Days
Visit : Cape Town 03 Nights – Night- Knysna 02 Nights – Johannesburg 02 Nights – Mabula National Park 01 Night
Cape Town: Table Mountain, Victoria & Alfred waterfront; Cape peninsula Tour- Cruise on Seal Island, Boulders Beach, Penguin Parade, Kirstenbosch Garden, Cape of Good Hope, cape point, New Light house
Johannesburg (JNB): City Orientation Tour- Carlton centre, Supreme Court & Anglo America Head Quarter, Constitutional hill, Museum Africa, Gold Reef City Tour, Gold Mine
Oudtshoorn (One Day return from Knysna): Crocodile Farm, Congo Caves, Ostrich Farm, Congo wildlife Ranch
Sun City (One Day return from JNB):
Mabula National Park: Game drive
Knysna: Knysna Lagoon Cruise,
IncludedSouth Africa 9 Days
Day 00: Mumbai
Day 01 Arrive in Capetown
Day 02 Cape Town City Tour
Day 03 Cape Town Peninsula Tour
Day 04 Cape Town to Knysna, Cruise on Knysna Lagoon
Day 05 Visit to Oudtshoorn
Day 06 George to Mabula Game Lodge
Day 07 Mabula to Johannesburg, Gold Reef City Tour
Day 08 Full Day Sun City Tour
Day 09 Johannesburg to Mumbai
- 08 Nights’ accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast,
- Lunch & Dinners in an Indian restaurants as per itinerary (as per destination)
- Sightseeing Mentioned Above with Transfers and Entry Fees
- Normal Tourist Visa of South Africa
- Tour Leader from Mumbai to Mumbai.
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport Taxes
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide
- Pune Mumbai Pune transfers by road
- Travel Insurance (up to age of 59 years)
- GST @ 5 %
- TCS @ 5 %
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers Porterage, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping
- Meals apart from itinerary
- Water Sports
|SEP 30 | NOV 18||DBLE SGD||25,000||20,000||7,250.00||7,250.00||14,200||80,000||2,35,700|
|JAN 20 | FEB 24||TRP SGD||25,000||20,000||7,250.00||7,250.00||14,200||80,000||2,35,700|
|MAR 16 | APR 20||SGLE||33,750||26,000||9,737.50||9,737.50||14,200||80,000||3,08,425|
- Visa Form
- Original Passport (Valid for at minimum period 09 months)
- Required 07 Photos : 5 Photos with 80% Facial Image (35 X 45 mm), and 2 photos with 70% facial Image (35 x 50mm) Specifications: Without border, Plain White background & Matt Finish (without specs)
- 03 letter head + visiting card if the person is in Business
- Leave sanction letter for service person & children
- No objection certificate for employee / Single ladies on the Letter head
- Update Bank statement for last 6 Months Minimum Balance Rs 60, 000/-Per head (3 Original Copies with Sign & Bank Seal on every page)
- Widow – require death certificate of spouse.
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost, which is interest free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day.
- Airfare, Visa, Insurance amount in favor of Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Tour Package amount in favor of Bhagyashree Tours Pvt. Ltd.
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Cancelation policy: As per BTPL conditions only. (for more T&C details plz visit our website)
- Forex: At the time of final payment respective dollar rate of the day will be calculated.
- Before 45 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs 35, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 30 to 44 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 29 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days no refund, In case of `no show' no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- In case visa is rejected or not approved in time for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will must have to be paid by the Client.
- Passport should be valid upto 09month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travel to international Destinations.
- Tour Will Conduct on minimum 15 Pax, if less than that tour departure decision will be depend on the Management of the Bhagyashri Tours Pvt ltd.
- Baggage per person is allowed upto 15 kg and hand Bag upto 07 Kg
- Bus/Coach Seat allotment are as per first cum first serve basis.
- Forex: USD $ 1 = INR 83/-; (Subjected to Market)
- Hotel Check time: 1500hr; Hotel Check out Time: 1100hrs
- Pan card is mandatory for booking.