SWISS FRANCE ITALY
Onwards Rs.221000 per person
03 Nts Paris|01 Nt Geneva |03 Nts Interlaken|01 Nt Venice (Padova)|01 Nt Florence | 02 Nt Rome
10 Cities Paris, Geneva, Interlaken, Engel burg, Lucerne, Venice, Pisa, Florence, Vatican City, Rome
France- Paris |Hop on hop off Guided City Tour in Paris – Visit the Eiffel Tower Level 2, Louvre Museum with Monalisa painting, Versailles garden or Palace, Seine River Cruise in the evening
Switzerland| Mt Jungfraujoch with Cog wheel train, Mt. Titlis with Cable Car
Italy – Venice| Grand Canal, St Marks Basilica, Rialto bridge, | Florence – Walking tour Duomo, Piazalle Michelangelo in Florence, | PISA –Leaning tower of Pisa, Cathedral |Rome + Vatican hop on hop off tourBook Now
11 N & 12 D
IncludedSWISS FRANCE ITALY
Day 01| Mumbai - Paris
Welcome to London - Capital of city of France, Arrived and Transfer to hotel, Overnight halt at hotel, Paris.
Day 02 | Paris
After a Continental breakfast, Proceed for a guided panoramic city tour of Paris - visit Versailles garden and palace and evening Siene river cruise, overnight halt at hotel, Paris (B)
Day 03 | Paris
After a Continental breakfast, Proceed for a guided panoramic city tour of Paris- See Place de la Concorde, the Majestic Arc de Triomphe, the fashionable Champs Elysees and the magnificent Opera House followed by Eiffel Tower- 2nd level, Louvre Museum with Monalisa Painting, overnight halt at hotel, Paris (B)
Day 04 | Paris -Geneva
After Breakfast proceed to Geneva by train, arrived Geneva and evening free for relax, Overnight at hotel, Geneva (B)
Day 05 | Geneva-Interlaken
After Breakfast proceed to Interlaken (Train pass active)by train, arrived Interlaken ost,evening free for relax, Overnight at hotel, Interlaken (B)
Day 06 | Jungfrujoch
After a continental breakfast, Visit to Jungfrujoch and picturesque Interlaken, Our scenic drive to Lauterbrunnen, from where we board a train to Jungfraujoch the highest altitude railway station in Europe at 11,333 ft. takes us along lovely lakes and mountain passes. On top of Jungfraujoch, See the breathtaking Jungfrau Peak and the awesome Aletsch Glacier. Also, visit the Ice Palace, where you see a beautiful display of sculptures made of ice, while being encased in ice yourself. Enjoy an Indian lunch on top (at own), later return back to Hotel, Overnight at hotel, Interlaken (B) Note| Jungfrau – This excursion must be done from Interlaken Ost. The voucher for the same must be exchanged / to be purchased at Interlaken OST station. Your route would be Interlaken – Lauterbrunnen – Kleine Scheidegg – Jungfrau. You can come back to Interlaken via same route or you can also take the route Jungfrau – Kleine Scheidegg – Grindelwald – Interlaken
Day 07 | Visit to Mount Titlis with Cable Car
After a continental breakfast, proceed to Mt. Titlis and Lucerne. We begin the tour with a visit to Mt. Titlis, which at 10,000 ft is the highest peak in central Switzerland. As you journey to Mt. Titlis through a series of three different cable car rides, you will be amazed as the scenery changes from green meadows, return back to Hotel or proceed to Lucerne to view Lake Lucerne, wooden bridge, originally built in 1333 over the Reuss River etc. Overnight at hotel, Interlaken (B) Note | Titlis – For this excursion you need to travel by train from Interlaken to Engelberg (approximately 45mins journey) with the help of your swiss pass. From Engelberg station the Titlis Rotair counter is just few minutes’ walk You can follow the signs to reach the Rotair counter. The voucher needs to be exchanged / purchased at the Rotair counter and proceed for the excursion, similarly for the return after the excursion take a train back from Engelberg to INTERLAKEN.
Day 08 | Interlaken – Venice -Padova
After Breakfast check out & proceed to Venice by train to enjoy Vaporetto water bus ride to Venice Island and the Gondola ride in the famous canals of Venice. Later you can visit Glass blowing factory and walking city tour which includes Bridge of Sighs, Doge's Palace, Bell Tower, St. Mark's Square and Basilica. Overnight at Hotel, Padova (B)
Day 09 | Tour of Pisa -Florence
After a continental breakfast, check out and drive to Florence via Pisa sightseeing, On arrival at Pisa- you can visit the ‘Field of Miracles’, wherein stands the grand Romanesque Pisan style marble Cathedral. See the Baptistery and the bell tower, known throughout the world as the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Then proceed towards enchanting Florence, the art capital of Italy. Take a breath taking panorama view of Florence from Piazalle Michelangelo. See the impressive Duomo, the imposing 14th century Palazzo Vecchio Tower and Ponte Vecchio, Florence’s most distinctive bridge on the Arno River, Overnight at hotel, Florence (B)
Day 10 | Florence-Rome
After a continental breakfast, free time till noon, then check out and drive to Rome by train , Arrived Rome, Evening free, Overnight at hotel, Rome (B)
Day 11 | Rome - Guided City Tour of Rome Visit the Trevi Fountain
After a continental breakfast guided city tour of Rome - Piazza Venezia and the colossal Victor Emmanuel II Monument, built to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Italian reunification. Relive the thrills of historic Rome as you view the ancient Roman & Imperial Forums, Colosseum -symbol of Rome. It is said that when the Colosseum falls, Rome will fall and the world will follow, Trevi fountain then proceed on a day trip to Vatican city- St. Peter’s Basilica, the world’s largest Cathedral, Sistine chapel and st Peter Square, Overnight at hotel, Rome (B)
Day 12 | Rome to Mumbai
After Breakfast free time till departure and then proceed to airport (at own by taxi or train) for your further journey/ Tour End with happy Memories. (B)
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfasts
- Return Economy Class Airfare from Mumbai
- Paris hop on hop off city tour for 2 days
- Rome hop on hop off city tour for 2 days
- Mt Jungfrau with Cog wheel train and Mt. Titlis with Cable Car tickets
- Normal tourist Visa of Schengen
- Insurance up to 59 years of age
- Tow country 8 days 2nd class Rail Pass (Swiss+ Italy)
- Paris to Geneva Train Tickets (2nd class)
- GST @ 5 %
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers
- Porter charges, Excess baggage, Oversize Luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Cost of optional tours.
- Insurance difference amount if any.
- Any Lunches and Dinners.
- Guide/Tour Manager
- Sightseeing transfers and entry fees other than mention under Tour cost include column.
- Any transfers other than mention under Tour cost include column.
|ADULT||INR 15, 150 + EUR 2050||INR 8, 000||INR 40,000||INR 2,21,000|
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost which is Interest Free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Euro will acceptable at the respective rate of the day
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only
- Before 90 days cancellation, then only registration Fee (Rs. 60,000/- P.P) is treated as Cancellation charges
- Between 60 to 89 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost
- Between 30 to 59 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost
- Between 0 to 29 Days No Refund, In case of `no show' e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid, If visa is delayed due of any reason and passenger not travel, passenger has to bare cancellation charges as per cancellation rules + cancellation charges for air ticket and visa etc.
- For Schengen visa biometric test is mandatory, ( No cut’s on fingure’s and Mehndi not allowed)
- Passport Should be valid upto 06 month after complication of tour, Otherwise passenger will not be able to travel international Destination’s.
- Baggage is allowed per person upto 20 kg cargo and upto 07 Kg hand Bag
- Foreign Exchange | Euro 1 = INR 75/- ; (Subject to Market)
- Hotel Check time : 1500hrs; Hotel Check out Time : 1100hrs
- Time for Visa’s- minimum 20-25 days.