SWISS FRANCE ITALY
03 Nts Paris|01 Nt Geneva |03 Nts Interlaken|01 Nt Venice (Padova)|01 Nt Florence | 02 Nt Rome
10 Cities Paris, Geneva, Interlaken, Engel burg, Lucerne, Venice, Pisa, Florence, Vatican City, Rome
France- Paris |Hop on hop off Guided City Tour in Paris – Visit the Eiffel Tower Level 2, Louvre Museum with Monalisa painting, Versailles garden or Palace, Seine River Cruise in the evening
Switzerland| Mt Jungfraujoch with Cog wheel train, Mt. Titlis with Cable Car
Italy – Venice| Grand Canal, St Marks Basilica, Rialto bridge, | Florence – Walking tour Duomo, Piazalle Michelangelo in Florence, | PISA –Leaning tower of Pisa, Cathedral |Rome + Vatican hop on hop off tourBook Now
IncludedSWISS FRANCE ITALY
Day 01| Mumbai - Paris
Day 02 | Paris
Day 03 | Paris
Day 04 | Paris -Geneva
Day 05 | Geneva-Interlaken
Day 06 | Jungfrujoch
Day 07 | Visit to Mount Titlis with Cable Car
Day 08 | Interlaken – Venice -Padova
Day 09 | Tour of Pisa -Florence
Day 10 | Florence-Rome
Day 11 | Rome - Guided City Tour of Rome Visit the Trevi Fountain
Day 12 | Rome to Mumbai
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfasts
- Return Economy Class Airfare from Mumbai
- Paris hop on hop off city tour for 2 days
- Rome hop on hop off city tour for 2 days
- Mt Jungfrau with Cog wheel train and Mt. Titlis with Cable Car tickets
- Normal tourist Visa of Schengen
- Insurance up to 59 years of age
- Tow country 8 days 2nd class Rail Pass (Swiss+ Italy)
- Paris to Geneva Train Tickets (2nd class)
- GST @ 5 %
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers
- Porter charges, Excess baggage, Oversize Luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Cost of optional tours.
- Insurance difference amount if any.
- Any Lunches and Dinners.
- Guide/Tour Manager
- Sightseeing transfers and entry fees other than mention under Tour cost include column.
- Any transfers other than mention under Tour cost include column.
|ADULT||INR 15, 150 + EUR 2050||INR 8, 000||INR 40,000||INR 2,21,000|
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost which is Interest Free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Euro will acceptable at the respective rate of the day
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only
- Before 90 days cancellation, then only registration Fee (Rs. 60,000/- P.P) is treated as Cancellation charges
- Between 60 to 89 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost
- Between 30 to 59 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost
- Between 0 to 29 Days No Refund, In case of `no show' e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid, If visa is delayed due of any reason and passenger not travel, passenger has to bare cancellation charges as per cancellation rules + cancellation charges for air ticket and visa etc.
- For Schengen visa biometric test is mandatory, ( No cut’s on fingure’s and Mehndi not allowed)
- Passport Should be valid upto 06 month after complication of tour, Otherwise passenger will not be able to travel international Destination’s.
- Baggage is allowed per person upto 20 kg cargo and upto 07 Kg hand Bag
- Foreign Exchange | Euro 1 = INR 75/- ; (Subject to Market)
- Hotel Check time : 1500hrs; Hotel Check out Time : 1100hrs
- Time for Visa’s- minimum 20-25 days.