Switzerland is officially the Swiss Confederation (Latin: Confoederatio Helvetica, hence its abbreviation CH), is a federal parliamentary republic consisting of 26 cantons, with Bern as the seat of the federal authorities. The country is situated in Western and Central Europe,[note 4] where it is bordered by Germany to the north, France to the west, Italy to the south, and Austria and Liechtenstein to the east. Switzerland is a landlocked country geographically divided between the Alps, the Swiss Plateau and the Jura.
Paris is the capital and most populous city of France. It is situated on the River Seine, in the north of the country, at the heart of the Île-de-France region. Within its administrative limits (the 20 arrondissements), the city had 2,234,105 inhabitants in 2009 while its metropolitan area is one of the largest population centres in Europe with more than 12 million inhabitants.
Switzerland :Rhine Falls , Mt.Titlis ,Mt Jungfrau, Lion Monument , Wooden Bridge , Geneva City Tour : View Flower Clock , Jet d’Eau,and More.
Paris : Eiffel Tower , River Seine Boat Cruise , Champs Elysees ,Place de la Concorde and L’Arc De Triomphe. Palace of Versailles (Optional) , Disneyland Park and Disney Studios(Optional).Book Now
Day1- Zurich –Lucerne (Approx 1 hr direct train)
Day2- Lucerne-Mt Titlis
Day3- Lucerne – Interlaken (2 Nights)( Approx 2 hrs direct train)
Day4 Interlaken- Mt Jungfrau
Day5- Interlaken – Paris ( Approx 5 hrs 30 mins connecting train)
Day6-Paris city tour with cruise
Day7- Paris- at leisure
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
- Sightseeing Mentioned Above with Transfers and Entry Fees.(Some transfer on SIC Basis)
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes.
- Local Driver cum Guide.
- 4 Day Swiss Rail Pass (Second Class ), Interlaken to Paris second class train ticket.
- GST 5%
- Dry Snacks Packet.
- Single entry tourist Visa
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers.
- Porterage, Tipping, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping.
- Meals apart from itinerary.
- Cost of optional tours..
- Travels Insurance.
- Any type of Sports activity.
- Tour Escort.
- Any lunches.Note : Please read cancellation policy behind booking form for any cancellation. Company accept only writing/mailing/sms format cancellation (it means we need any written format)