Taipei :- visit Chinag Kai Shek Memorial Hall and see the guard’s changing (if operational); the city landmark also the world’s tallest building till 2010, Taipei 101 Tower, green Yangmingshan National Park, Flower Clock, Thermal Valley volcanic landscape Lungshan Temple, Martyrs’ Shrine, National Palace Museum, Lin Historical Mansion, Ximending shopping area,Gorge Gateway as a photo stop; Shakadang Trail, Eternal Spring Shrine, Bulowan Terrace, Swallow Grotto and Tunnel of Nine Turns.
Taichung :- Leofoo Village, Fengchi Night Market, Sun Moon Lake
Kaohsiung :- Dragon & Tiger Pagoda, Spring & Autumn Pavilion (on the Lotus Lake); Foguanshan Monastery and the Giant Sitting Buddha and the magnificent pagodas in Buddhist Memorial Hall, Sizi Bay and see the beautiful sunset view, visit Pier-2 Creative Park, Zhong Du Wetland Park
Day 0 Mumbai- Taipei
Day 1 Arrival Taipei
Day 2 Taipei
Day 3 Taipei-Hualien (Taroko)
Day 4 Taipei-Taichung
Day 5 Taichung-Sun Moon Lake-Kaohsiung
Day 6 Kaohsiung
Day 7 Kaohsiung-Departure transfer
- 6 Nts Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast.
- Sightseeing Mentioned Above with Transfers and Entry Fees.
- Mumbai to Mumbai Tour Manager.
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes.
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide.
- Lunches and Dinner as per itinerary.
- Normal tourist Visa.
- GST @ 5 %
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers.
- Porterage, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping.
- Meals apart from itinerary.
- Cost of optional tours.
- Travels Insurance.
|2||May||4, 9, 16, 23, 30|
|Type||INR||Forex||GST 5%||Air Fare||Visa Fees||Total Tour Cost|
|Child With Bed||15,000||$ 896||3,884||43000||3860||1,28,429|
|Child Without Bed||15,000||$ 746||3,362||43000||3860||1,17,459|
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost which is Interest Free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour.
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day.
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Before 45 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 25, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 44 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days no refund, In case of `no show' no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost.
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will must have to be paid.
- Passport Should be valid upto 06 month after complication of tour, Otherwise passenger will not be able to travel international Destination’s.
- Minimum no. of passengers for conducted tour is 15 Adult , in case no. of passengers are less than 15 adults, decision of tour departure will depend on Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Baggage is allowed per person upto 20 kg cargo and upto 07 Kg hand Bag
- Forex : USD $ 1 = INR 70/- ; INR 2.5 = New Taiwan Doller NT$ 1 /- (Subjected to Market)
- Hotel Check time : 1400hr ; Hotel Check out Time : 1100hrs
- Minimum Time for Visa’ s 8 –10 working days
- Pan card is mandatory for booking.