Thailand – Malaysia – Singapore with FREE Sri Lanka Tour
Onwards Rs.235032 per person
Click Here to Download Full Itenary: SBPM-SL
- Thailand:Bangkok 02 Nights – Pattaya 02 Nights |
- Malaysia Kuala Lumpur 02 Night|
- Singapore – 02 Nights
- Sri Lanka: Kandy 01 Night, Nuwara Eliya 01 Night, Colombo /Negombo 01 Night
- Pattaya: Alcazar Show, Coral Island, Noong Nooch Village with tram ride,
- Bangkok: Bangkok City Temple Tour, Safari World & Marine Park,
- Malaysia: Full day Genting Highland indoor Theme Park or Sunway lagoon park, Kuala Lumpur City Tour With KL Tower, Batu Caves, Putrajaya
- Singapore: Singapore Oriental City Tour, Sentosa Island –One way cable car Ride, Underwater world or Sea Aquarium, Wings of time, Jurong Bird park , Flyer, Gardens By The Bay.
- Srilanka | Kandy: Pinnawala Elephant orphanage, Spice garden, Peradeniya botanical garden, temple of tooth relic, Kandy Cultural show, Gems gallery
- Nuwara Eliya: Ramboda Falls, Tea factory visit, Sita Eliya Temple & hanuman foot, Ashok Vatika, City Tour of Nuwara Eliya
- Colombo: Buddhist temple, 100 years old Clock tower, the Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall and British built colonial buildings, Independence square.
IncludedThailand – Malaysia – Singapore with FREE Sri Lanka Tour
Day 01: Mumbai– Colombo – Kandy
Check in at Airport, Board our flight for Colombo, Depart from Mumbai, and Arrive at Colombo international Airport. After completion of all immigration process, Proceed to Kandy, Enroute Pinnawala Elephant orphanage Dinner & evening visit Spice Garden, Botanical Garden and Cultural Show, overnight at hotel, Kandy (B, L, D)
Day 02: Kandy – The Royal City of Srilanka – Nuwara Eliya
Breakfast@0800hrs, after breakfast visit to Temple of tooth relic, after lunch visit Gems Gallery, Lunch in an Indian restaurant, proceed to Nuwara Eliya, enroute visit Tea Factory and Estates, after lunch check in at hotel, evening visit Sita Amman temple and Hanuman foot, Dinner in an Indian restaurant, Overnight at hotel, Nuwara Eliya (B, L, D)
Day 03: Nuwara Eliya – Colombo
Breakfast@0800hrs, after breakfast check out from hotel n proceeds to Colombo, City tour of Colombo, Dinner & Overnight halt at hotel, Negombo/Colombo (B, L, D)
Day 04: Colombo- Bangkok (By Flight)
After breakfast, Transfer to Airport for Colombo, Arrive at Bangkok Suvarnabhoomi international Airport@noon. After completion of all immigration process, transfer to Pattaya by coach, Evening Alcazar show, check in hotel. Dinner in an Indian Restaurant, Overnight at Hotel, Pattaya City (B, L, D)
Day 05: Pattaya City
After breakfast proceed to Coral Island (Wear sandal or floaters. Use short pant and t Shirt for gents and for ladies Punjabi suite is advisable. Water sports are not included in the tour cost; you have enough time to play at your own cost so please keep exchange of Thai currency), Lunch in an Indian restaurant Hotel. Visit Noong Nooch Village where you can enjoy The Thai Cultural shows & Elephant show. Dinner in an Indian Restaurant, Overnight Hotel, Pattaya (B, L, D)
Day 06: Pattaya –Bangkok, (B, L, D)
After breakfast, check out from Hotel. Transfer to Bangkok by coach at 0800hrs. Enroute visit to Gems gallery. Arrive at Bangkok. Lunch in an Indian Restaurant, later Proceed for Bangkok City Temple Tour –visit two Buddha Temples, Dinner & Overnight halt at Hotel, Bangkok.
Day 07: Bangkok City
After breakfast proceed to Safari world & Marine park tour at 0900hrs.Enjoy the Jungle ride in Safari World and Animal shows at Marine Park- Orang Utang, Sea lion Show, Cow boy stunt show, Lunch in an Indian restaurant within the safari & marine World then Dolphin show Spy war show, bird show, (Carry a cap and water bottle with you), Evening free for Leisure, Dinner at an INDIAN Restaurant, Overnight Hotel, Bangkok (B, L, D)
Day 08: Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur
After breakfast, Transfer to Airport, Arrive Kuala Lumpur; Lunch check in hotel. City Tour of Kuala Lumpur Dataran Merdeka Square, KL tower Observation Deck-The World’s 6th tallest tower, Kings Palace, Petronas twin Towers photo stop. Visit= Watch Showroom/Chocolate Factory. Dinner in an Indian Restaurant, Overnight at Hotel, Kuala Lumpur City (B, L, D)
Day 09: Kuala Lumpur - Genting Highland or Sunway lagoon – Kuala Lumpur
After Breakfast, transfer to visit GENTING HIGHLAND WITH CABLE AND INDOOR THEME PARK, (Note for the day: Carry a cap and water bottle with you). Dinner at Indian restaurant, Overnight at Hotel, Kuala lumpur (B, L, D).
Day 10: Kuala Lumpur to Singapore by Road
After breakfast, Transfer to Singapore by road, Enroute Lunch & immigration at border, Check-in hotel, Gardens by the bay Dinner in an Indian Restaurant, Overnight at Hotel, Singapore.
Day 11: Singapore City (B, L, D)
After breakfast Oriental City tour, Afternoon Lunch in an Indian restaurant, in the evening Visit Sentosa Island (One way cable car Ride, Underwater world or Sea Aquarium, Monorail ride & Wing of time), Dinner at Indian Restaurant, Overnight at Hotel, Singapore
Day 12: Singapore - Universal Studios(B, L, D)
After breakfast proceed to UNIVERSAL STUDIO WITH LUNCH COUPON Dinner in an Indian Restaurant, Overnight at Hotel, Singapore.
Day 13: Singapore -Mumbai - (B, L)
Breakfast, Transfer to Jurong Bird Park -It is home to the colours of the world, as Asia’s largest bird park with a collection of more than 5,000 birds across 400 species. Lunch, Transfer to airport , depart to Mumbai, arrive at Mumbai on next day, Tour end.
- 12 Nights’ accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast,
- Lunch & Dinners in an Indian restaurants as per itinerary (as per destination)
- Sightseeing Mentioned Above with Transfers and Entry Fees
- Normal Tourist Visa of Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore & Sri Lanka.
- Tour Leader from Mumbai to Mumbai.
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport Taxes
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide
- Travel Insurance (up to age of 59 years)
- GST @ 5 %
- TCS @ 5 %
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers Porterage, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping
- Meals apart from itinerary
- Travels Insurance
- Water Sports
Details: CALCULATION IS BASED ON PER PERSON BASIS | USD $1 = INR 83
CWB -CHILD WITH BED | CNB- CHILD WITHOUT BED
Documents require for Visa
|JULY 21 | AUG 01, 19||DBLE||15,000.00||$ 1,245.00||14,200.00||48,000.00||1,92,368.50|
|SEP 30 | OCT 28 | NOV 02, 16, 25 |||TRP||15,000.00||$ 1,245.00||14,200.00||48,000.00||1,92,368.50|
|DEC 10 | JAN 13, 30 | FEB 10, 24||SGLE||21,000.00||$ 1,640.00||14,200.00||48,000.00||2,35,032.00|
|MAR 10, 24 |||CWB||15,000.00||$ 1,130.00||14,200.00||48,000.00||1,81,869.00|
- Visa Form
- Original Passport (Valid for at minimum period 09 months)
- Required 09 Photos : 80% Facial Image (35 X 45 mm) Specifications: Without border, Plain White background & Matt Finish (without specs)
- 03 letter head + visiting card if the person is in Business
- Leave sanction letter for service person & children
- No objection certificate for employee / Single ladies on the Letter head
- Update Bank statement for last 6 Months Minimum Balance Rs 77, 000/-Per head (3 Original Copies with Sign & Bank Seal on every page)
- Widow – require death certificate of spouse.
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost, which is interest free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day.
- Airfare, Visa, Insurance amount in favour of Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Tour Package amount in favour of Bhagyashree Tours Pvt. Ltd.
- Before 45 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 35, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 44 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days / `no show' no refund i.e. cancellation charges are 100% of the tour cost
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Cancelation policy: As per BTPL conditions only. (for more T&C details plz visit our website)
- Forex: At the time of final payment respective dollar rate of the day will be calculated
- In case visa is rejected or not approved in time for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will must have to be paid by the Client.
- Passport should be valid upto 09 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travel to international Destinations.
- Tour Will Conduct on minimum 15 Pax, if less than that tour departure decision will be depend on the Management of the Bhagyashri Tours Pvt ltd.
- Baggage per person is allowed upto 15 kg and hand Bag upto 07 Kg
- Bus/Coach Seat allotment are as per first cum first serve basis.
- Forex: USD $ 1 = INR 83/-; (Subjected to Market)
- Hotel Check time: 1500hr; Hotel Check out Time: 1100hrs
- Pan card is mandatory for booking.