Thailand – Malaysia – Singapore with FREE SriLanka
Thailand:Bangkok 02 Nights – Pattaya 02 Nights |Malaysia Kuala Lumpur 02 Night| Singapore – 02 Nights
Sri Lanka: Kandy 01 Night, Nuwara Eliya 01 Night, Colombo /Negombo 01 Night
Pattaya: Alcazar Show, Coral Island, Noong Nooch Village with tram ride,
Bangkok: Bangkok City Temple Tour, Safari World & Marine Park,
Malaysia: Full day Genting Highland indoor Theme Park or Sunway lagoon park, Kuala Lumpur City Tour
With KL Tower, Batu Caves, Putrajaya
Singapore: Singapore Oriental City Tour, Sentosa Island –One way cable car Ride, Underwater world or Sea Aquarium, Wings of time, Jurong Bird park , Flyer, Gardens By The Bay.
Srilanka | Kandy: Pinnawala Elephant orphanage, Spice garden, Peradeniya botanical garden, temple of tooth relic, Kandy Cultural show, Gems gallery
Nuwara Eliya: Ramboda Falls, Tea factory visit, Sita Eliya Temple & hanuman foot, Ashok Vatika, City Tour of Nuwara Eliya
Colombo: Buddhist temple, 100 years old Clock tower, the Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall and British built colonial buildings, Independence square.Book Now
IncludedThailand – Malaysia – Singapore with FREE SriLanka
Day 01: Mumbai– Colombo – Kandy
Day 02: Kandy – The Royal City of Srilanka – Nuwara Eliya
Day 03: Nuwara Eliya – Colombo
Day 04: Colombo- Bangkok (By Flight)
Day 05: Pattaya City
Day 06: Pattaya –Bangkok, (B, L, D)
Day 07: Bangkok City
Day 08: Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur
Day 09: Kuala Lumpur - Genting Highland or Sunway lagoon – Kuala Lumpur
Day 10: Kuala Lumpur to Singapore by Road
Day 11: Singapore City (B, L, D)
Day 12: Singapore -Mumbai - (B, L)
- 11 Nights’ accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Sightseeing Mentioned Above with Transfers and Entry Fees
- Normal Tourist Visa of Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore & Sri Lanka.
- Tour Leader from Mumbai to Mumbai.
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport Taxes
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide
- GST @ 5 %
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers Porterage, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping
- Meals apart from itinerary
- Travels Insurance
- Water Sports
|5, 20||01,09,16,23,30||16,30||20||17||24||19||09,10,11,12||07,21||10, 23||21,28||07,17,2128
|TYPE||Tour Cost in INR||Tour Cost In Forex||GS Tax 5%||Air Ticket Cost||Visa+VFS fees||Total|
|Adult||6,900|| $1,175.0 ||4,164||33000||9060||1,29,499|
|Child with Bed||6,900|| $1,057.0 ||3,780||31000||9060||1,19,445|
|Child without Bed||6,900|| $881.0 ||3,208||31000||9060||1,07,433|
- Visa Form
- Original Passport (Valid for at minimum period 09 months)
- Required 07 photos : 5 Photos with 80% Facial Image and 2 photos with 70% facial Image rest is same Specifications |Size 35 x 45 mm, without border, Plain White background & Matt Finish photo (without spects)
- 03 letter head if the person is in Business
- Leave sanction letter for service person & children
- No objection certificate for employee / Single ladies on the Letter head
- Update Bank statement for last 6 Months Minimum Balance Rs 60, 000/-Per head (3 Original Copies with Sign & Bank Seal on every page)
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost, which is interest free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day.
- Before 45 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 35, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 44 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days / `no show' no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Cancelation policy: As per BTPL Policy.
- Forex: At the time of final payment respective dollar rate of day will be calculated.
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will must have to be paid by the Client.
- Passport should be valid upto 09 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travels to international Destination’s.
- Tour Will Conducted on minimum 15 Pax, if less than that tour departure decision will be depend on the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt ltd.
- Baggage per person is allowed upto 15 kg (01 Piece) and hand Bag upto 07 Kg (1 no)
- Forex: USD $ 1 = INR 65/-; (Subjected to Market)
- Hotel Check time: 1500hr; Hotel Check out Time: 1100hrs