Three Sister by flight (09 Nights & 10 days)
Onwards Rs.53950 per person
Click Here to Download Full Itenary: Three Sister 2023
Assam, Meghyalaya, Arunachal Pradesh
9 N & 10 D
DAY 01: GUWAHATI ARRIVAL– SHILLONG
Arrive at Guwahati airport you will be received and greeted by our company representative and proceed to Shillong (100km/3 hrs. approx) – known as the ‘Scotland of the East. Arrive Shillong & check in Hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Shillong. (B, L, D)
DAY02: EXCURSION TO DAWKI – MAWLYNNONG
This morning proceed for Dawki(120Km/3hrs) near the Bangladesh border and Mawlynnong (90km/2hrs. approx), this little colourful village is known for its cleanliness. Explore the Root Bridge and Natural Balancing Rock. Back to Shillong. Overnight at Shillong. (B, L, D)
DAY 03: SHILLONG – CHERRAPUNJI – SHILLONG
After Breakfast Proceed to Cherrapunji enrooted visit Elephant falls. Later proceed to Cherrapunji (60km/ 2 hrsapprox). Arrive & visit Mawsmai Cave, Seven Sisters Falls, and Nohkalikai Falls and proceed to Shillong. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Shillong. (B, L,D)
DAY 04 :SHILLONG – KAZIRANGA
After breakfast check out Hotel &proceed to Kaziranga National Park (288km/6-7 hrs. approx) –Kaziranga National Parkcovering an area of 430 sq km. It is home to more than 80% of the world’s Rhino population. On the way visit Umium Lake – the biggest artificial lake in Meghalaya. Evening enjoys Bihu Dance at Orchid Park. Overnight at Kaziranga. (B, L, D)
DAY 05 : KAZIRANGA – BOMDILA / BHALUKPONG / DIRANG
After breakfast go for the 1st slot Jeep safari at (7.30- 8 am till 9.30 am -10 am) at one of the ranges of Kaziranga National Park. Later visit the Tea garden and proceed directly towards Bomdila. Overnight at Bomdila. (B, L, D)
DAY 06 : BOMDILA – TAWANG
After breakfast check out Hotel &drive to visit Bomdila Monastery, then proceed to Tawang(180km/9-10hrs approx). On the way to Tawang lies the world’s second-highest pass – THE SELA PASS (13,700ft) which runs through a small ridge & along a lake called PARADISE LAKE. And visit JASWANTGARH, a memorial to the brave soldier who singles tried to hold off approaching Chinese from the pass during the 1962 Indo-Chinese war. On arrival check-in hotel. Overnight at Tawang. (B, L, D)
DAY 07 : TAWANG
In the morning go sightseeing in and around Tawang. Visit the Bumla Pass, Madhuri Lake (subject to weather condition& Army Protocol) and Tawang Monastery. The Monastery is 400 yearsold.Evening Visit War Memorial of Tawang. Overnight at Tawang.(B, L, D)
DAY 08 : TAWANG – BOMDILA
Morning drive to Bomdila (180km/9-10hrs approx.). On the way enjoy the beauty and majesty of Jung Water Fall. Evening Arrive Bomdila& check in Hotel. O/N at Bomdila.(B,L,D)
DAY 09 : BOMDILA – GUWAHATI
After breakfast drive to Guwahati (280km / 8 hours approx.). On arrival check-in hotel. Overnight at Guwahati.(B, L, D)
DAY 10 : GUWAHATI – LOCAL – DEPART
After breakfast check out from the hotel and visit the Ropeway above Brahmaputra river and visit Kamakhya Temple. Later proceed to Guwahati Airport for onward connection. (B, LAfter breakfast check out from the hotel and visit the Ropeway above Brahmaputra river and visit Kamakhya Temple. Evening proceed to Guwahati Airport for onwardconnection.(B, L) (Itinerary Change Subject to Availability)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in deluxe hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by Non AC vehicle.
- Hotel food Plan
- Day1 : Dinner
- Day2 to 9 : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 10 : Breakfast, lunch
- During tour 2times non veg (Chicken Item) for Non vegetarian.
- Entry fees of above mention sightseeing.
- Tour escort from Guwahati Airport to Guwahati Airport.
- Per day per person one drinking water bottle. (except Infant)
- GST 5%.
- Service charges.
- Onward, return airfare cost and inflight food & cost of any type of Insurance.
- Web check in & Seat Selection cost
- Optional sightseeing.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any up gradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. Incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like tipping, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food/drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘Package Include’ column.
Tour Dates: -
Tour Cost: -
|Particular||Basic||GST||Grand Total with GST|
|Child / Adult with bed||51381||2569||53950|
|Child without bed||46619||2331||48950|
|1||Pune||Guwahati||Thrusday, 9 March 2023||6E 623||02:50 Hrs - 5:30 Hrs||25||18500|
|Guwahali||Pune||Saturday, 18 March 2023||6E 6664/6472||21:05 Hrs - 03:55 Hrs||25|
|2||Pune||Guwahati||Friday, 24 March 2023||6E 623||02:50 Hrs - 5:30 Hrs||21||16000|
|Guwahali||Pune||Sunday, 2 April 2023||6E 268/476||17:00 Hrs - 23:40 Hrs||21|
|3||Pune||Guwahati||Friday, 7 April 2023||6E 623||02:50 Hrs - 5:30 Hrs||21||17500|
|Guwahali||Pune||Sunday, 16 April 2023||6E 268/476||17:00 Hrs - 23:40 Hrs||21|
|4||Pune||Guwahati||Friday, 21 April 2023||6E 623||02:50 Hrs - 5:30 Hrs||21||18000|
|Guwahali||Pune||Sunday, 30 April 2023||6E 316/232||17:00 Hrs - 23:40 Hrs||21|
|5||Pune||Guwahati||Monday, 1 May 2023||6E 165||02:50 Hrs - 5:30 Hrs||25||16000|
|Guwahali||Pune||Wednesday, 10 May 2023||6E 6653||22:55 Hrs - 02:10 Hrs||25|
- Terms and Conditions applicable as per our 2022-2023 domestic brochure.
- Extra Bed means extra mattress on floor/ground.
- Carry original & 2 Xerox copy Photo ID proof like Aadhaar Card, election card, pan card.
- Passport size 4 copy.
- Luggage should be as per airline rules.
- Please reconfirm onward, return flights details for specific date in BTPL office.
- Please refer to our brochure/booking form/website for cancellation policy.
- We provide hotel food on this tour.
- Minimum paid 15 Adults in group mandatory. if less than that; decision will be taken by the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd in 8 days of prior departure.
- Tour Payment must be done in the name of Bhagyashree Tours Pvt Ltd. & Train fare & Airfare must be done in the name of Bhagyashri Travels Pvt Ltd.
- Discount policy totally depends on booking date and group size; so it may change person to person. So please do not compare with others passenger cost.
- Please note- if you need GST bill for your GST number please give GST detail at the time of booking. Once receipt done; no changes will be possible.