DAY 01: GUWAHATI AIRPORT – SHILLONG (130 KMS / 3 ½ HRS DRIVE)
Meet & greet on arrival at Guwahati airport & transfer to Shillong. Capital of Meghalaya. Also known as “The Abode of Clouds”, one of the smallest states in India. It is the headquarters of the East Khasi Hills district and is situated at an average altitude of 4,908 feet (1,496 m) above sea level, with the highest point being Shillong Peak at 6,449 feet (1,966 m). Enroute visit Umium Lake. Check in Hotel. Overnight in Shillong.
DAY 02: SHILLONG-CHERRAPUNJEE-SHILLONG (60 KMS / 2 HRS-ONE WAY
After an early breakfast proceed to Cherrapunjee (56 km), the wettest place on earth. Enjoy roaring waterfalls leaping into deep gorges, including the famed Nohsngithiang falls. The lovely town is also famous for its limestone caves and orange honey. Watch the Dein-Thlen Falls, Noh-Khalikai Falls, Noh-Sngithiang Falls and also drive to the Mawsmai Cave, Thangkharang Park and the Living root Bridge. En route visit the Shillong Peak. Overnight at Shillong.
DAY 03: SHILLONG - KAZIRANGA (280 Kms / 7 hrs drive)
After breakfast proceed for Kaziranga- the home of the “One Horned Rhinoceros”: Park situated in the Golaghat and Nagaon districts of the state of Assam, India. Check into hotel. Evening is at leisure. Overnight at Kaziranga hotel.
DAY 04: KAZHIRANGA BHALUKPONG (140 KMS)
After breakfast go for safari. Then after return to hotel, check out from hotel and drive to Bhalukpong. Bhalukpong is the border of the states of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh is a place of enthralling scenic beauty. The sparkling river Jia Bharali which passes through Bhalukpong is an adventure lover`s paradise. By the side of the river is the Nameri National Park which falls under Project Tiger. Overnight will be atTourist Lodge at Bhalukpong.
DAY 05: BHALUKPONG-TAWANG (270 KMS)
After a sumptuous breakfast drive to Tawang. Evening free at leisure. Overnight in Tawang.
DAY 06: TAWANG SIGHTSEEING
Today enjoy local sightseeing in Tawang. Tawang is not just one of the administrative districts of Arunachal Pradesh, but also one of the most beautiful districts of Arunachal Pradesh. From natural marvels to man-made wonders, the place has them all. Therefore it is the place of orchid garden, colorful tribes, warm valleys or ancient monasteries. Visit Maduri lake, China Border, & The Tawang Gompa is definitely the high point of the town, with a commanding view of the splendid valleys beyond. Also visit the War memorial. Evening free for shopping and leisure. Overnight in Tawang
DAY 07: TAWANG TO DIRANG (ABOUT 140 KMS/ 06 HRS)
After breakfast drive to Dirang en route visit war cemetery. On arrival check in at your hotel. Afternoon visit the regional apple Nursery, kiwi farm, dzong (fort), hot water spring. Overnight at Dirang.
DAY 08: DIRANG - GUWAHATI (370 KMS / 9 HRS)
After breakfast transfer to Guwahati. Overnight stay at Guwahati.
DAY 09: GUWAHATI - KAMAKHYA TEMPLE - AIRPORT / RLY STN DEPARTURE
After breakfast check out from the hotel and Visit Kamakhya Temple and then get transfered to Guwahati airport/Rly station. Check out from the hotel and transfer to Guwahati airport for the onward journey. Tour End.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by Non AC vehicle.
- Hotel Food Plan Day 1 : Dinner Day 2 to 8 : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Day 9 : Breakfast
- During tour 2 times non veg (Chicken Item) for Non-vegetarian.
- Entry fees of above mention sightseeing.
- Tour Escort from Guwahati Airport to Guwahati Airport.
- Day 1st to 9th: Per day per person one drinking water bottle. (except Infant)
- GST 5%.
- Service Charges.
- Onward and return train/air ticket fare & food.
- Optional sightseeing.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like tipping, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food/drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the “Tour Cost Includes” column.
Tour Dates: -
Tour Cost: -
|Particular||Basic||GST||Grand Total with GST|
|Child/Adult with bed||41476||2074||43550|
|Child without bed||38048||1902||39950|
- Terms and Conditions applicable as per our 2018-2019 domestic brochure.
- Extra Bed means extra mattress on floor/ground.
- Keep original Photo ID proof like Aadhaar Card or election card.
- Luggage should be as per airline rules.
- Please reconfirm onward, return train details for specific date in BTPL office.
- Please refer to our brochure/booking form/website for cancellation policy.
- We operate this tour on hotel food.
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour , if Less than that decision will be taken by the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.