Tirupati Tour 04 Days
Tirupati is a city in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is the administrative headquarters of the Tirupati district. The city is home to the important Hindu shrine of Tirumala Venkateswara Temple and other historic temples and is referred to as the “Spiritual Capital of Andhra Pradesh”. It is located at a distance of 150km from Chennai and 250km from Bangalore and 415km from Amaravati. It is one of the eight Swayam vyaktha kshetras (Self-Manifested Temples) dedicated to Vishnu. Tirupati is a municipal corporation and the headquarters of Tirupati (urban) mandal, Tirupati (rural) mandal, and the Tirupati revenue division.
It is the 7th most urban agglomerated city in the state, with a population of 459,985. As of 2011 census, it had a population of 287,035 making it the 9th most populous city in Andhra Pradesh. It is the second biggest city in Rayalaseema after Kurnool. For the year 2012–2013, India’s Ministry of Tourism named Tirupati as the “Best Heritage City”. Tirupati has been selected as one of the hundred Indian cities to be developed as a smart city under Smart Cities Mission by Government of India.(source from wikipedia).
Please do not hesitate to call us in case of any query.
Hoping with best co-operation & waiting for your earliest reply.
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis in convenient hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by Private vehicle including all toll, tax Driver Bhatta.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- GST and Service Charges.
- Entree Fees
- Darshan pass cost
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping, tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.