Tristhali Tour 12 Days
Onwards Rs.38450 per person
- Chitrakut – Chitrakut Temple.
- Alahabad – PrayagKshetra, TriveniSangam.
- Aayodhya – Kanak Bhavan, Hanuman gadhi, Sharayu River.
- Kashi (Varanasi/Banaras) – Kashi Vishveshwar Temple, Ganga Snan, Gangapuja.
- Sarnath -Buddhist Temples.
- Gaya – Vishnupad Temple, Akshaywat, Falgu River.
- Buddha Gaya – Gautam Buddha Temples, Bodhi Vruksha, Other Buddha Temples.
11 N & 12 D
IncludedTristhali Tour 12 Days
Leave Pune Railway Station for Satna by Train No 11033 at 16:15 Hrs.
Reach Satna at 11:50 Hrs. & proceed to Chitrakoot. Check in Hotel & halt at Chitrakoot. (80 Km)
After breakfast, sightseeing of Chitrakoot & proceed to Prayagraj (Allahabad) & halt. (120Km)
Half day Pujan, Temple Darshan, Sightseeing & halt at Prayagraj (Allahabad).
Procced to Faijabad for Ayodhya Darshan and halt at Faijabad. (180 Km)
Leave for Varanasi (210 Km) via Sarnath temple darshan & halt at Varanasi.
Pind dan, Kashi Vishveshwar Darshan, evening temple sightseeing, Ganga Aarti & halt at Varanasi.
Leave Varanasi for Bodhgaya. Evening visit Maha Bodhi Temple & halt at Bodhgaya. (255 Km)
After breakfast visit Vishnu Pad Temple for Pujan/Pind dan. After lunch proceed to Patna stay.
After breakfast proceed to Patna local sightseeing lunch and remaining sightseeing and proceed to Danapur Station by train No 12150 Patna Pune Express. At 22:55 Hrs.
Reach Pune at 05:30 Hrs. Book Now
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Standard hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle some sightseeing by Non AC small vehicle.
- Food Plan (We provide only pure Veg food in Yatra tour)
- Day 2 : Dinner
- Day 3 to Day 8: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 9 : Breakfast, Lunch, Packed Dinner
- Entry fees of above mention sightseeing’s only,
- Tour Escort from Pune to Pune.
- Day 2nd to 9th: Per day per person one drinking water bottle. (except Infant).
- Porter charges except Pune/Mumbai.
- GST 5%.
- Service Charges.
- Onward and return train/air ticket fare & food.
- Optional sightseeing, and expenses like Puja, Dakshina, etc.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – tipping, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food /drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the “Tour Cost Includes” column.
|Particular||Basic||GST||Total||2nd SL Non Ac train fare||Final Total|
|Adult/ Senior citizen||35414||1771||37185||1265||38450
|Extra Bedded Child/ Adult||32081||1604||33685||1265||34950
|Child without bed||29224||1461||30685||1265||31950|
- Terms & Conditions will applicable as per our 2022-23 domestic brochure and/or guest signed tour booking form.
- ‘*’sign=Rs 2000/- per persson extra Hotel surcharge/hike rate for Diwali/Christmas/New Year in the tour cost.
- Extra bed means extra mattress on floor/ground.
- Keep original Photo ID proof like Aadhar card or election card.
- Please reconfirm onward, return train / air details for specific date in BTPL office.
- Please refer to our brochure/booking form/website for cancellation policy.
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour, if Less than that decision will be taken by the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Train : Before 120 days of prior departure; guest can book train tickets at own. Please use www.irctc.co.in for your specific suitable choice. i.e. lower berth, all berth in same bogie, nearby berths, concessions. We can’t give any surety about train and it’s services.