Trivendrum 04 Days
Thiruvananthapuram also known by its former name Trivandrum is the capital of the Indian state of Kerala. It is the most popular city in Kerala with a population of 957,730 as of 2011. The encompassing urban agglomeration population is around 1.68 million Located on the west coast of India near the extreme south of the mainland, Thiruvananthapuram is a major information technology hub in Kerala and contributes 55% of the state’s software exports as of 2016 Referred to by Mahatma Gandhi as the “Evergreen city of India”, the city is characterized by its undulating terrain of low coastal hills.
The present regions that constitute Thiruvananthapuram were ruled by the Ays who were feudatories of the Chera dynasty. In the 12th century, it was conquered by the Kingdom of Venad. In the 18th century, king Marthanda Varma expanded the territory, founded the princely state of Travancore, and made Thiruvananthapuram it’s capital. Travancore became the most dominant state in Kerala by defeating the powerful Zamorin of Kozhikode in the battle of Purakkad in 1755. Following India’s independence in 1947, Thiruvananthapuram became the capital of the Travancore-Cochin state and remained so until the new Indian state of Kerala was formed in 1956.
Thiruvananthapuram was ranked the best Indian city for two consecutive years, 2015 and 2016, according to the Annual Survey of India’s City-Systems (ASICS) conducted by the Janaagraha Centre for Citizenship and Democracy. The city was also selected as the best-governed city in India in a survey conducted by Janaagraha Centre for citizenship and democracy in 2017. (source from wikipedia)
Please do not hesitate to call us in case of any query.
Hoping with best co-operation & waiting for your earliest reply.
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis in 3 star Hotels.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- All transfers and sightseeing by Private Vehicle including toll taxes driver Bhatta
- GST and Service Charges.
- Entrée Fees
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping, tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.