Vaishnoo devi 04 Days
Vaishno Devi (also known as Mata Rani, Trikuta, Ambe, and Vaishnavi) is a manifestation of the Hindu Mother Goddess, Devi. The words “Maa” and “Mata” are commonly used in India for mother, and thus are often heavily used in connection with Vaishno Devi. Vaishnavi was formed from the combined energies of Parvati, Lakshmi, and Saraswati. The temple is located in Katra, India. Shaktipeeth Shakambhari Devi is the largest Shaktipeeth after Vaishno Devi in North India, which is located in Saharanpur district of Uttar Pradesh. (source from Wikipedia.)
Please do not hesitate to call us in case of any query.
Hoping with best co-operation & waiting for your earliest reply.
Day 01 : Departure
(suggestion: You Can start climbing by night for Viashnodevi hill with Parchi)
Day 02 : Stay
Day 03 : Historical Visit
Day 04 : Return
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis in Deluxe hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by AC Vehicle including all toll, tax Driver Bhatta.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- GST and Service Charges.
- Entrée Fees
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from the Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost for Horse, Doli & other
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping, tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.