Varanasi 04 Days
Varanasi is a city on the Ganges river in northern India that has a central place in pilgrimage, death, and mourning in the Hindu world, even as the traditions are transformed in the face of modernization, generational changes, and emigration. The city has a syncretic tradition of Muslim artisanship that underpins its tourism. The name Varanasi was officially so revived after 1947, but the city is still widely known by its earlier name Banaras or Benares, and its ancient name Kashi. Located in the middle-Ganges valley in the southeastern part of the state of Uttar Pradesh, Varanasi lies on the left bank of the river. It is 692 kilometers (430 mi) to the southeast of India’s capital New Delhi, 320 kilometers (200 mi) south-east of the state capital, Lucknow, and 121 kilometers (75 mi) east of Prayagraj, another Hindu pilgrimage site. (Source from Wikipedia)
Please do not hesitate to call us in case of any query.
Hoping with best co-operation & waiting for your earliest reply.
Day 01 : Departure
Day 02 : Darshan
Day 03 : Temple Visit
Day 04 : Return
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis in 3 Star hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle including all toll, Tax Driver Bhatta.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- GST and Service Charges.
- Entree Fees
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping, tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.