Onwards Rs.20550 per person
3 N & 4 D
DeparturePune / Mumbai
Reach Varanasi airport. Arrive Varanasi j & Check in at Varanasi hotel & Visit ganga Arti at Evening. Overnight stay at Varanasi.
Visit Kashi Vishweshwar Darshan, Annapurna temples, Kalbhairav temples, Sarnath sightseeing, Overnight stay at Varanasi.
Leave varanasi Proceed to Prayagraj(kashi). Arrive Prayagraj & Check in at Prayagraj hotel for kashi Vishwanath temple Darshan, Prayag kshetra, Triveni Sangam. Overnight stay at Prayagraj.
Leave Prayagraj proceed to Varanasi Drop at Varanasi Airport.
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis in 3 Star hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle including all toll, Tax Driver Bhatta.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- GST and Service Charges
- Entree Fees
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping, tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- TOUR COST PER PERSON DOUBLE SHAIRING RS.20 ,550/- + AIRFARE
- Tour cost is tentative and may change plus/minus as any booking is not hold or confirmed …
- 50% of the tour cost to be paid at the time of finalization of tour.
- Airfare or Train fare must be paid at actual
- The above tour cost is based on calculation of minimum 02 Adults. In case number of Pax is less than that, then tour cost may increase
- Airfare are Non Refundable
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- The quotation is valid for 8 days from the date of issue.
- The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only.
- Cancellation charges are per person.
- A) Before 25 days’ cancellation, then only registration fee is treated as cancellation charges. B) Between 18 to 25 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost. C) Between 1 to 17 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 70 % of the tour cost. D) In case of `no show' no refund i.e. Cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost.