Vietnam Cambodia Tour 11 Days
Onwards Rs.181552 per person
02 NTS HANOI | 03 NTS DA NANG | 01 NT HALONG BAY CRUISE | 01 NTS HO CHI MINH |03 NTS SIAM REAP
DAY 00 – Mumbai – Siam Reap (Cambodia) -
Assemble at Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai. Complete the formalities & board the flight to Siam Reap. Arrive Siam Reap. Transfer to the city. Check-in Hotel. Overnight at Hotel, Siam Reap.
Day 01 – SIEM REAP ARRIVAL - TONLESAP LAKE - APSARA DINNER SHOW (L/D)
Upon arrival at Siem Reap airport, transfer to hotel for check in. Rest of the day is free time to explore the town. (Official check in 14:00 and check out 12:00pm). We starting of tours to exploring the floating village of Chong Khneas, located 10 kilometers south of Siem Reap. Take a traditional wooden boat for a ride on the Tonle Sap Lake, the "Great Lake" of Cambodia, one of the largest in Asia and flows into Tonle Sap River, joining the Mekong in Phnom Penh. During your boat ride through Chong Khneas, you will see ordinary Cambodians going about their daily life in the floating village. In the evening, pick up at your hotel for a buffet dinner with Apsara Dance Show at a local restaurant. After dinner, return to your hotel. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 02 – SIEM REAP - FULL DAY ANGKOR TEMPLEX (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel, we leave hotel then start your visit to the World Heritage Site; visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom which is famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone, the impressive Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, himeanakas, the Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Continue visit Ta Prohm. Afternoon, visit the architectural masterpiece of Angkor Wat. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 03 – KULEN MOUNTAIN – ARTISANS (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. 08:00: Depart from Siem Reap for an adventure like no other. Travel through the rice paddies and past villages to Phnom Kulen, an impressive sandstone plateau in this otherwise flat area. The mountain is considered the birthplace of the Khmer empire and is thus a popular pilgrimage site for locals. Travel to the top and learn about the origins of the empire while venturing from temple to temple, many of which are hidden by nature. When time permits, the waterfall may give you a refreshing bath before we head down via the only way down. Continue to the unusual River of 1000 Lingas, a riverbed carved with Hindu gods and other religious symbols. Be amazed at this set of underwater carvings which are around 1000 years old. Lunch in local restaurant. On the way back to the hotel, visit Wat Thmei (Killing Field) contains a unique glass-walled stupa containing the bones of victims of the Khmer Rouge. Some of the bones were recovered from a nearby well while others are the remains of soldiers who died on a nearby battlefield. Come back to visit the "Les Artisans d'Angkor – Chantiers Ecole" the Finest Authentic Khmer Arts and Crafts. Dinner in local restaurant. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 04 – SIEM REAP - FLIGHT TO DA NANG (B/L/D)
Breakfast in the hotel then relax on your own. Check out the hotel before check-out time. 3 hours before your flight, transfer to the airport for flight to DA NANG. Upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to the hotel. Have lunch/dinner at the local restaurant. Overnight in DA NANG.
Day 05 – DA NANG - BANA HILLS - GOLDEN BRIDGE - DA NANG (B/L/D)
head to Ba Na Hills. Take a Cable Car ride from Ba Na Hills station, stop at By Night station to visit Vong Nguyet hills, Linh Ung pagoda, The Old Villas of French. Continue moving up by cable car to the Nui Chua Mountain - the top of Ba Na range, visiting Nghinh Phong top, Le Nim Villas, Orchid Garden… Afternoon: Free for joining games in Fantasy Park - the third biggest indoor games zone in Vietnam with a series of interesting games: 4 - 5D film, skiver, The death race, dinosaur park… Transfer from Ba Na Hills back to the hotel. On the way back to your hotel, stop for visiting Dragon Bridge. Return to your hotel. Free time at your leisure.Have dinner at the local restaurant. Overnight at DA NANG. Please note: in Fantasy Park: Wax Museum, Cotton Animal Game and Carnival Skill are excluded (expense is on your own account).
Day 06 - DA NANG - BASKET BOAT AT COCONUT FOREST - HOIAN ANCIENT TOWN (B/L/D)
Breakfast in the hotel then check out. Pick you up at Danang and depart for Cam Thanh, Hoian. You will go visit the ecosystem of the forest by basket boats, catching crabs, and snails and making toys from coconut leaves. Check in your hotel. Overnight in Hoian
Day 07 – HOIAN - DA NANG - FLIGHT TO HANOI - A HALF DAY CITY WITH WATER PUPPET SHOW (B/L/D)
Have breakfast at the hotel. 3 hours before the flight time, our driver will pick you up at the hotel for the flight to Hanoi. Upon arrival, transfer to hotel in Hanoi for check in. In the afternoon, start to visit the Ho Chi Minh complex, including Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum Complex (outside view only), and President Ho Chi Minh's stilt house, Keep walking around the poetry fishpond to the One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature - Confucius Temple and The first University of Vietnam, learn about Vietnamese feudal time and its education. After visiting, enjoy the water puppet show in 1 hour. Overnight at the hotel in Hanoi.
Day 08 - HANOI - NINH BINH - HOA LU - TRANG AN - HANOI (B/L/D)
transfer to Ninh Binh province which is far from Hanoi city about 100 km. The first destination in this trip is visiting Hoa Lu ancient capital. This is the first capital of Vietnam. Taking a boat excursion from Trang An wharf is a must-do activity in Ninh Binh, as it is the highlight of the journey. On the Trang An Tour, while you ride a bamboo boat through grottos filled with stunning stalactites, you'll be able to take in the breathtaking scenery. Get in the car and return to Hanoi. transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 09 - HANOI - HALONG BAY - OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE (B/L/D)
Breakfast in hotel Leave Hanoi for a 3-hour drive to Ha Long Bay and a 20-minute stop on the way. Arrive at the jetty in Ha Long City towards noon and proceed with check-in formalities. Be welcomed onboard and have lunch will be served while cruising towards the bay itself. In the afternoon, enjoy some visits or activities or just spend some time relaxing on board. Towards the end of the day the boat sets anchor for the night among the karst formations. Dinner is served on board.
Day 10 - HALONG BAY - HANOI - FLIGHT TO HO CHI MINH CITY (B/BRUNCH/D)
We will continue our journey on Halong Bay in the early morning. A Tai Chi Class on the sun deck is a must that you should not miss when on the cruise. Sitting on the upper deck; you can relax, Take part in cruise activities such as kayaking/ basket boat/visiting the cave or just relaxing ( activities depending on each boat’s itinerary). At 10.30 AM, our boat cruises back to the jetty, and you will enjoy the last moment in the bay before having a traditional Vietnamese brunch. You leave the boat around 12:00 at noon, we go ashore and transfer back to Hanoi. transfer to the airport for a flight to Ho Chi Minh city. Up on arrival Ho Chi Minh city, transfer to the hotel in Ho Chi Minh city . Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 11 – HO CHI MINH - CU CHI TUNNELS – DEPARTURE TO MUMBAI (B)
Breakfast in the hotel, depart to Cu Chi will take approximately one and a half hours driving. Upon arrival, before exploring the tunnels, you will have a short introduction followed by an introductory video about how the tunnels were constructed and how the people survived in the harsh conditions of wartime. Then, spend your time exploring the remaining area and tunnel systems which included the specially constructed living areas with kitchens, and bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. Besides, there are also many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for security purposes during the war. Return to Saigon & transfer to the airport. Complete the formalities & board the flight. Arrive Mumbai. Tour Ends. The above itinerary schedules of hotels may change /fluctuate a
- 10 Nights’ accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast,
- Lunch & Dinners in an Indian restaurants as per itinerary (as per destination)
- Sightseeing Mentioned Above with Transfers and Entry Fees
- Normal Tourist Visa of Vietnam.
- Tour Leader from Mumbai to Mumbai.
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport Taxes
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide
- Travel Insurance (up to age of 59 years)
- Pune Mumbai Pune transfers by road
- GST @ 5 %
- TCS @ 5 %
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers Porterage, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping
- Meals apart from itinerary
- Water Sports
- Cambodia Visa on arrival 35$ per person
Price & Date Table
Mode of Payment:
|AUG 11 |||DBLE SGD||$ 990||25,000||5,358.50||5,358.50||3,665.00||60,000||1,81,552.0|
|OCT 01 | NOV 15 |||TRP SGD||$ 990||20,000||5,108.50||5,108.50||3,665.00||60,000||1,76,052.0|
|DEC 10 | JAN 20 | FEB 24||SGLE||$ 1,336||26,000||6,846.48||6,846.48||3,665.00||60,000||2,14,287.45|
|MAR 16, 30 | APR 20||CWB||$ 891||20,000||4,697.65||4,697.65||3,665.00||60,000||1,67,013.30|
|MAY 18, 25||CNB||$ 792||20,000||4,286.80||4,286.80||3,665.00||60,000||1,57,974.60|
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost, which is interest free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day.
- Airfare, Visa, Insurance amount in favour of Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Tour Package amount in favour of Bhagyashree Tours Pvt. Ltd.
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Cancelation policy: As per BTPL conditions only. (for more T&C details plz visit our website)
- Forex: At the time of final payment respective dollar rate of the day will be calculated.
- Before 45 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 35, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 44 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days or ‘No Show’ no refund, Cancellation charges are 100% of the tour cost,
- Visa Form
- Original Passport. (Valid for at minimum period 09 months)
- Required Photos: 2 Photos with 80% Facial Image (35 X 45 mm) Without border, Plain White background & Matt Finish (without specs)
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid by guest.
- Passport Should be valid upto 06 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travels to international Destination’s.
- Tour Will Conduct on minimum 15 Pax, if less than that tour departure decision will be depend on the Management of the Bhagyashri Tours Pvt ltd.
- Baggage per person is allowed upto 15 kg and hand Bag upto 07 Kg
- Bus/Coach Seat allotment are as per first cum first serve basis.
- Forex: USD $ 1 = INR 83/-; (Subjected to Market)
- Hotel Check time: 1500hr; Hotel Check out Time: 1100hrs
- Pan card is mandatory for booking.