Onwards Rs.129990 per person
HANOI 01 NT | HALONG BAY 01 NT | HO CHI MINH 03 NTS | SIAM REAP 3 NTS
Halong Bay | Cruise to Halong bay – Dinh Huang island, Ga Choi island,
Hanoi | Water Puppet Show, 1 pillar pagoda, ho chi Minh complex, temple of literature
Ho chi Minh | Ho chi minh City tour with visit to war museum, reunification palace
One day return | Cu chi tunnel, Dame Cathedral the old Sai Gon post office, Thien Hau pagoda
SIAM REAP | Apsara Dance Show,
Full day Tour Prasat Kravan temple, The Srah Srang reservoir, Banteay Kdei & East Mebon TemplMountain temple of pre Rup
Full day Tour | Visit to Angkor wat, Angkor Thom, Ta Prohm Temple, sunset at Bakheng Mountai
8 N 9 D
DAY 01 | MUMBAI TO HANOI
Arrival in Hanoi Upon clearing Customs and Immigration, your guide will present you with a welcome packet including all necessary documentation and vouchers and all contact information of your guide and local offices. Transfer by air conditioned vehicle Sightseeing in Hanoi Visit the Ho Chi Minh Memorial Complex Start the exploration of the vast Ho Chi Minh Memorial Complex with a visit to the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum which contains the embalmed body of Ho Chi Minh (closed Mondays, Fridays, and from 15 June to 18 August). View the outside of the Presidential Palace and then stroll through the park to the Ho Chi Minh Stilt House (closed on Monday afternoon) where Ho Chi Minh lived from 1958 until his final days in 1969. Preserved in the same condition as, during his life, it may be viewed through the windows. Continue to the miniature 11th century One Pillar Pagoda which was rebuilt after being destroyed by the French in 1954. Visit the Temple of Literature The Temple of Literature has a peaceful series of walled courtyards and graceful gateways, and this monument is one of the best-preserved examples of traditional Vietnamese architecture. Founded in 1070 and dedicated to Confucius, this was also the site of Vietnam's first university. In one courtyard, giant stone tortoises bear stele on their backs, listing the accomplishments of graduating scholars. Visit a Water Puppet Show with transfer to/from restaurant See a Water Puppet Show, a fantastic art form originating in Northern Vietnam, best seen in Hanoi. Spend the night in Hanoi Meals included: Lunch at Indian Restaurant, Dinner at Indian Restaurant
DAY 02 HANOI . HALONG . CRUISE
By vehicle from Hanoi to Halong Bay Stop en-route for stretch your legs and use the restroom at one of the souvenir shop for charity. Transfer to/from Tuan Chau Marina Port Cruise aboard the Golden Cruise through Halong Bay Check-in at Tuan Chau Marina, board the Golden Cruise and enjoy welcome Cocktail followed by a cruise briefing. Savor lunch while the boat leisurely cruises towards Halong Bay pass by Dinh Huong, Stone Dog, and Fighting cocks islet. Explore one of the biggest caves - Sung Sot cave in Halong bay then continue to visit Titov island for swimming or climbing to the top of the island to enjoy panoramic view over the bay. Back to the cruise to take part in cooking demonstration on the sundeck. Dinner on board. Overnight on board. Spend the night on board Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on cruise ( Local meal)
DAY 03 CRUISE . HALONG . SAIGON
Cruise aboard the Golden Cruise through Halong Bay After breakfast take a kayak or sampan to Luon Cave (surcharge for kayak). Check out and transfer to the Cua Vang restaurant in Halong for a seafood lunch. By vehicle from Halong to Noi Bai Airport Arrival in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) Transfer by air conditioned vehicle Transfer to/from restaurant Spend the night in Saigon Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch at Local Restaurant (Local Meal), Dinner at Indian Restaurant
DAY 04 SAIGON
We're going underground - deep into the Cu Chi Tunnels! These hand-dug tunnels changed the course of the Vietnam War. The well-camouflaged entrance holes lead into a network of incredibly narrow tunnels that stretch for over 200 kilometres connecting command posts, hospitals and shelters. We'll learn about the life of the Vietcong and venture into some of the tunnels. The deadly, bamboo-spiked booby traps are another must-see. Today's Highlights: Cu Chi Tunnnels Ever-vibrant, ever-changing - this is the buzzing city of Saigon, where sleek skyscrapers loom over incense-infused temples and motorcycles rule the roads. There's classic European-style landmarks such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Opera House, the ornate City Hall, and the art-deco Post Office. We'll visit all the main sights of the city and make time to browse the stalls in the bustling Ben Thanh Market. Today's Highlights: Emperor of Jade Pagoda, Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, Ben Thanh Market, Mariamman Temple Transfer to/from restaurant Spend the night in Saigon Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch at Indian Restaurant, Dinner at Indian Restaurant
DAY 05 SAIGON
Need some ground roots and herbs to cure your aches and pains, how about some betel nut to stop tooth decay? We'll find all sorts of exotic treatments in the Chinese medicine market in Cholon, the historic Chinatown district. We'll also discover colonial-era gems, Chinese temples and vivacious street life. Today's Highlights: Cholon Visit Thien Hau Pagoda Thien Hau Pagoda was built by the Cantonese congregation in the early 19th century. The pagoda is one of the most active in Cholon and is dedicated to Thien Hau. It is said that she can travel over the oceans on a mat and ride the clouds to wherever she pleases. Ever-vibrant, ever-changing - this is the buzzing city of Saigon, where sleek skyscrapers loom over incense-infused temples and motorcycles rule the roads. There's classic European-style landmarks such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Opera House, the ornate City Hall and the art-deco Post Office. There's also ancient temples, bustling markets and vivacious streetlife. We'll visit all the main sights of the city. Today's Highlights: Sightseeing in Saigon Visit War Remnants Museum | The War Remnants Museum exhibits collections of weapons, photographs and memorabilia from two Indochina wars along with the original French 'Guillotine' brought here in the early 20th century. Visit the Reunification Palace | Reunification Palace, the Independence Palace of the South Vietnamese president, was stormed by tanks on the 30th April 1975, signifying the fall of South Vietnam. It has been preserved in its original state. Spend the night in Saigon Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch at Indian Restaurant, Dinner at Indian Restaurant
DAY 06 SAIGON . SIEM REAP
Transfer by air conditioned vehicle Arrival in Siem Reap Transfer by air conditioned vehicle Visit Wat Bo |one of the town 's oldest wats, and see the collection of well-preserved wall paintings depicting the life of Buddha. Visit the Chantiers Ecoles (Artisans d Angkor) Les Chantiers Ecoles is a vocational centre which trains 650 apprentices a year including 160 in fine arts and crafts trades united in the Artisan d Angkor production network. Guided tours through the different workshops like stone sculpture, woodcarving, polychromie, and take the opportunity to watch the artisans at work. Visit Psah Chah (old market) Psah Chah is an old market in the middle of the town, destroyed by the Khmer Rouge in 1975 and reopened in 1996. It has many food stalls and souvenir shops. Transfer to/from restaurant. Dinner International Buffet with Apsara Spend the night in Siem Reap Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch at Indian Restaurant, Dinner with Apsara dance.
DAY 07 SIEM REAP
Be prepared to be overwhelmed as today is all about Angkor. No doubt you've seen photos of the epic Angkor Wat, the largest and most important of the Angkor Temples, full of courtyards and carvings. Then there's Preah Khan, a maze of narrow corridors, vaulted galleries and mossy stonework. And let's not forget the haunting beauty of Banteay Srei, built from pink sandstone and covered in exquisitely preserved carvings of beautiful women. But nothing can prepare you for the sheer scale and the spiritual atmosphere that you will experience when seeing these ancient monuments in real life. We will of course, visit all the above. To end a perfect day, we'll climb to the upper terraces of one of the ancient temples to view the sunset. Today's Highlights: Angkor Wat, Preah Khan, Banteay Srei, sunset from an ancient temple Transfer to/from restaurant Spend the night in Siem Reap Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch at Indian Restaurant, Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
DAY 08 SIEM REAP
Imagine walking through a mysterious temple containing over 200 enormous smiling stone faces. Facing every angle, the eerie eyes follow you everywhere you go. Welcome to Bayon, located right in the heart of the ancient walled city of Angkor Thom. This incredible city is accessed by causeways leading to 23-metre-high entry gates crowned with faces. Then there's the ethereal Ta Phrom - left to the clutches of the jungle, bound by the roots of massive trees. Perfect for a Lara Croft-style exploration. We will spend the day exploring Ta Phrom, all the incredible sights within Angkor Thom, a royal bathing pool, and many more ancient Angkorian temples. Today's Highlights: Angkor Thom (Bayon Temple, Terrace of the Elephants, Terrace of the Leper Kings, Baphuon, Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas), Ta Prohm, Ta Keo, Prasat Kravan, Banteay Kdei, Sras Srang Transfer to/from restaurant Spend the night in Siem Reap Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch at Indian Restaurant, Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
DAY 09 SIEM REAP
Transfer by air conditioned vehicle Meals included: Breakfast
- Accommodation in 3* Hotel with Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- All above sightseeing on Private basis with entry Fees
- Service of a local guide Vietnam + Cambodia
- Economy Class Airfare & Airport Taxes
- Pune Mumbai Pune Transfers
- Tour Manager Pune to Pune
- Visa OF VIETNAM CAMBODIA
- GST @ 5 %
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare will must have to be paid by the passengers
- Porterage, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping
- Meals apart from itinerary
- Cost of optional tours.
- Travels Insurance
- Water Sports
Mode of Payment:
|TYPE||Tour Cost in INR||Tour Cost In Forex||GST 5%||Visa||Air Ticket Cost||Total|
|Child with Bed||14619||$720||3323||6160||48000||123950|
|Child without Bed||14619||$600||2891||6160||48000||114870|
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost which is Interest Free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Terms and Conditions applicable, for more details plz visit our website.
- Before 45 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 25, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 44 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days or ‘No Show’ no refund, Cancellation charges are 100% of the tour cost,
- Visa Form
- Original Passport. (Valid for at minimum period 06 months)
- Photo Specifications, Required 03 photos - Size 35 x 45 mm, without border, Facial image 80%, Plain White background & Matt Finish photo. (without specs)
- 02 letter head if the person is in business.
- Leave sanction letter for service person & children
- No objection certificate for Employee / Single ladies on the Letter head
- Update Bank statement for last 6 Months Minimum Balance Rs 60, 000/- (1 Copy with Sign & Bank Seal ON EVERY PAGE)
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid by guest.
- Passport Should be valid upto 06 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travels to international Destination’s.
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour , if Less than that tour departure decision will be depend on the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt ltd
- Forex : USD $ 1 = INR 70/- ; = INR 2.25/- (Subjected to Market)
- Baggage is allowed Per person upto 20 kg Cargo : 07 kg hand Bag
- Hotel Check time : 1500hr ; Hotel Check out Time : 1100hrs
- Minimum Time for Visa’ s 05 –06 working days or On Arrival
- For conducted group tours: Departure date is flexible for 1 or 2 day’s
- Pan card is mandatory for booking.