The United States of America is a large country in North America, often referred to as the “USA”, the “US”, the “United States”, “America”, or simply “the States”. Home to the world’s third-largest population, with over 318 million people, it includes both densely populated cities with sprawling suburbs and vast, uninhabited natural areas.
With its history of mass immigration dating from the 17th century, it is a “melting pot” of cultures from around the world and plays a dominant role in the world’s cultural landscape. It’s famous for its wide array of popular tourist destinations, ranging from the skyscrapers of Manhattan and Chicago, to the natural wonders of Yellowstone and Alaska, to the warm, sunny beaches of Florida, Hawaii and Southern California.
- 02 Nts Las Vegas| Dancing water Fountain of the Bellagio, the Pirate Ships at Treasure Island, Downtown Vegas, and Fremont Street, Grand Canyon west Rim Bus tour
- 02 Nts Los Angeles| Full Day Universal Studio | City Tour | Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Grumman Chinese Theatre, Sunset strip, Rodeo Drive and China town
- 02 Nts San Francisco | The Golden Gate Bridge, with the world’s highest bridge towers, continue on to Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Cable Car, Pier 39, Nob Hill, Civic Center, Union Square, Fisherman’s Wharf, and Palace of Fine Arts, San Francisco Golden Gate bay Cruise
Day 01 Las Vegas
Day 02 | Las Vegas - Grand Canyon - La Vegas (LAS)
Day 03 | Las Vegas - Los Angeles (LA) (4 hrs by Road)
Day 04 | Los Angeles - Universal Studios
Day 05 | Los Angeles - San Francisco by road
Day 06 | San Francisco City
Day 07- Departure from San Francisco to Mumbai / Next Destination
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast
- Above Sightseeing on Private Coach with Entry Fees
- Company Tour Leader from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide
- 01 Piece of Baggage for Internal flight
- All Indian Meal as per itinerary
- Visa Charges
- GST 5%
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will must have to be paid by the passengers
- Porterage, Excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping.
- Cost of optional tours.
- Extra charges at airport for additional piece of baggage.
|TYPE||Tour Cost in INR||Tour Cost In Forex||GST 5%||Air Ticket Cost||Visa+VFS fees||Total|
|Child with Bed||13,015||$1,310||5,236||78000||11200||199,151|
|Child without Bed||13,015||$1,091||4,469||78000||11200||183,054|
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost, which is interest free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour.
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day.
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only
- Before 30 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 50, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 29 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days no refund, In case of `no show’ e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid.
- Passport Should be valid upto 06 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travels to international Destination’s
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour , if Less than that tour departure decision will be depend on the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt ltd
- Baggage is allowed per person up to 20 kg cargo and upto 07 Kg hand Bag
- Forex : USD $ 1 = INR 70/- ; (Subjected to Market)
- Hotel Check time : 1600 hr ; Hotel Check out Time : 1100hrs
- Minimum Time for Visa’ s 10 working days after Scheduled Appointment