Wonders of China
Onwards Rs.125638 per person
- Beijing-Summer Palace, imperial garden in China, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City – Imperial Palace complex.
- Xian-Terracotta Warriors Museum, Tang Dynasty Show.
- Shanghai-Jade Buddha Temple and Yu- yuan Garden, Huangpu River Cruise and Maglev train museum. Bund Water Jin Mao Tower.
- IncludedWonders of China
Day 01 : Beijing
Arrive at Beijing.
Day 02 : Beijing
Visit outer section of Summer Palace, the largest and best-preserved imperial garden in China, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City – Imperial Palace complex.
Day 03 : Beijing
Visit Great Wall of China by Cable Car (subject to operation) which leaves you with a great view of the wall and surround countryside. Take an unique experience of walking on the Great wall of China. Take an orientation tour by battery car in the 2008 Olympic village. Visit Jade factory and the Temple of Heaven.
Day 04 : Beijing – Xian – Flight to Xian
Visit the famous Terracotta Warriors Museum, see the film show and enjoy the battery car. Enjoy the most colorful Tang Dynasty Show in the evening.
Day 05 : Xian – Shanghai – Flight to Shanghai
On arrival visit Jade Buddha Temple and Yu- yuan Garden.
Day 06 : Shanghai
Enjoy beautiful Huangpu River Cruise and Maglev train museum. Visit Bund Water Front and take an Electro mobile ride under the Huangpu river tunnel. Visit Jin Mao Tower to enjoy magnificent view of Shanghai city, followed by a visit to Urban Planning Museum of Shanghai. Enjoy Shanghai Circus – The spectacular Acrobatic show in the evening.
Day 07 : Departure from Shanghai
Board the flight for your hometown. Tour Concludes. Book Now
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
- Sightseeing Mentioned Above with Transfers and Entry Fees.
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes.
- GST 5%
- Dry Snacks Packet.
- Single entry Visa.
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers.
- Porterage,Tipping, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping.
- Meals apart from itinerary.
- Cost of optional tours.
- Travels Insurance.
- Any type of Sports activity.
- Tour Escort.
- Any lunches
|Particular||Tour Cost in INR||Tour Cost In Forex||GS Tax 9%||Air Ticket Cost||Visa+VFS fees||Total|
|Child with bed||71,647||$688.0||4950||53500||4982||1,18,431|
|Child without bed||70,949||$574.0||4252||53500||4982||1,09,981|
- Initial Booking Amount INR 20, 000/- Per Person which is Non Refundable, (if tour is Cancelled by Bhagyashri travels whole amount will be refunded to you)
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day
- Before 30 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 20, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- . Between 16 to 23 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days no refund, In case of `no show’ no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid, , If Visa issued and the traveler has not travel then visa cancellation fees should be USD $ 100/-.
- Passport Should be valid upto 06 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travels to international Destination’s
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour , if Less than that tour departure decision will be depend on the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt ltd
- Forex: USD $ 1 = INR 65/- (Subjected to Market)