Wonders of Jordan
Discover the deep history and sacred sites of the Middle East this fascinating area. Explore renowned biblical sites, cruise on the Sea of Galilee, float in the Dead Sea, and marvel at the amazing archaeological structures left behind by thousands of years of history. This intriguing area juxtaposes ancient civilizations with modern cultures and friendly people. you’re sure to have a Middle East vacation filled with memories to last a lifetime.
- AMMAN Welcome dinner; guided sightseeing, visit the amphitheater; excursion to Jerash and Um Quais
- WADI RUM Visit the largest wadi in Jordan and [LF] enjoy a four-wheel drive to the desert of Wadi Rum and receive a local scarf
- PETRA Guided sightseeing, including the Siq and the Treasury; [LF] sip tea in a Bedouin tent
- KERAK Visit the Crusader Castle
- WADI MUJIB Visit the Jordanian Grand Canyon
- MADABA Visit St. George’s Church and the Archaeological Museum
- MOUNT NEBO Visit the mountain where Moses saw the Promised Land
- BETHANY BEYOND THE JORDAN Visit the site of John the Baptist’s settlement
- DEAD SEA Farewell dinner
- IncludedWonders of Jordan
DAY 1 Arrive in Amman
DAY 2 Amman
DAY 3 Amman–Wadi Rum–Petra
DAY 4 Petra
DAY 5 Petra–Kerak–Wadi Mujib–Dead Sea
DAY 6 Dead Sea.
DAY 7 Mumbai
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Sightseeing Mentioned Above with Transfers and Entry Fees.(Some transfer on SIC Basis)
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes.
- Local Driver cum Guide.
- GST 5%
- Dry Snacks Packet.
- Single entry tourist Visa.
- -Transport by AC vehicle
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare will have to be paid by the passengers.
- Porterage, Tipping, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping.
- Meals apart from itinerary.
- Cost of optional tours.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any type of Sports activity.
- Holiday Surcharges may apply during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals etc.
- Hotel Check in time : 1400hr ; Hotel Check out Time : 0900hrs.
- Full buffet breakfast daily; 6 three-course dinners with wine, including a welcome dinner in Amman and a farewell dinner at the Dead Sea
- Jordan: Jordanian dinar (JOD) 90 INR=1 JOD
- Jordan : – 2.30 Hrs Ahead India.