Wonders of Jordan
Discover the deep history and sacred sites of the Middle East this fascinating area. Explore renowned biblical sites, cruise on the Sea of Galilee, float in the Dead Sea, and marvel at the amazing archaeological structures left behind by thousands of years of history. This intriguing area juxtaposes ancient civilizations with modern cultures and friendly people. you’re sure to have a Middle East vacation filled with memories to last a lifetime.
- AMMAN Welcome dinner; guided sightseeing, visit the amphitheater; excursion to Jerash and Um Quais
- WADI RUM Visit the largest wadi in Jordan and [LF] enjoy a four-wheel drive to the desert of Wadi Rum and receive a local scarf
- PETRA Guided sightseeing, including the Siq and the Treasury; [LF] sip tea in a Bedouin tent
- KERAK Visit the Crusader Castle
- WADI MUJIB Visit the Jordanian Grand Canyon
- MADABA Visit St. George’s Church and the Archaeological Museum
- MOUNT NEBO Visit the mountain where Moses saw the Promised Land
- BETHANY BEYOND THE JORDAN Visit the site of John the Baptist’s settlement
- DEAD SEA Farewell dinner
6 N & 7 D
IncludedWonders of Jordan
DAY 1 Arrive in Amman
Arrive at Amman Airport and transfer to your hotel. Balance of the day is at leisure. Enjoy this evening’s Enjoy dinner at your hotel (D)
DAY 2 Amman
Excursion to Jerash & Um Quais. Start this morning with guided city sightseeing of Amman and a visit to the ROMAN AMPHITHEATER. Later, travel to Jerash, the best-preserved Greco-Roman city in the Middle East. Next, stop in Um Quais, site of the Gadarene swine miracle. (B,D)
DAY 3 Amman–Wadi Rum–Petra
An exciting visit to Wadi Rum is on the program today. Wadi Rum is the largest wadi in Jordan and made eternally famous through the movie Lawrence of Arabia. [LF] Today’s highlight is a spectacular FOUR-WHEEL DRIVE to the desert of Wadi Rum. Also receive a keffiyeh, a local scarf. Continue to the “rose-red city” of Petra. Relax at your hotel this evening or explore the ancient city. (B,D)
DAY 4 Petra
Full day of guided sightseeing in Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the New 7 Wonders of the World®. Lost to the world for centuries, it is located in the biblical land of Moab. Enjoy an unforgettable experience as you walk down the SIQ, the narrow gorge made famous in the movie Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Stand in awe in front of the iconic and famed TREASURY. In addition to seeing numerous spectacular temples and tombs created out of the rose-colored sandstone, [LF] sip tea in a BEDOUIN TENT. (B,D)
DAY 5 Petra–Kerak–Wadi Mujib–Dead Sea
This morning features Kerak, with a visit to the CRUSADER CASTLE and Wadi Mujib, the “Jordanian Grand Canyon.” Continue to your hotel at the Dead Sea for your 2-night stay. (B,D)
DAY 6 Dead Sea.
Excursion to Madaba, Mount Nebo & Bethany Beyond the Jordan. A fascinating day today. Stop in Madaba to visit ST. GEORGE’S CHURCH, which houses a precious 6th-century mosaic map of the Holy Land. Also explore the MADABA ARCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUM. One of today’s highlights is a visit to MOUNT NEBO, where Moses saw the Promised Land. Next is Bethany Beyond the Jordan, where Christians believe that Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist. Return to the Dead Sea. Tonight enjoy a farewell dinner with your traveling companions of an unforgettable journey. (B,D)
DAY 7 Mumbai
After breakfast proceed to airport to board your return flight. Arrivals your hometown, Tour End with Happy Memories. (B) Book Now
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Sightseeing Mentioned Above with Transfers and Entry Fees.(Some transfer on SIC Basis)
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes.
- Local Driver cum Guide.
- GST 5%
- Dry Snacks Packet.
- Single entry tourist Visa.
- -Transport by AC vehicle
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare will have to be paid by the passengers.
- Porterage, Tipping, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping.
- Meals apart from itinerary.
- Cost of optional tours.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any type of Sports activity.
- Holiday Surcharges may apply during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals etc.
- Hotel Check in time : 1400hr ; Hotel Check out Time : 0900hrs.
- Full buffet breakfast daily; 6 three-course dinners with wine, including a welcome dinner in Amman and a farewell dinner at the Dead Sea
- Jordan: Jordanian dinar (JOD) 90 INR=1 JOD
- Jordan : – 2.30 Hrs Ahead India.