Alleppy- Backwater Ride.
Thekkady-Spice plantation, Kalaripayattu (Marshal Art) show, Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
Munnar -Mattupetty Dam, Speed boat ride, & Echo Point, Eravikulam National Park or Kanan Dhevan tea factory.
Guruvayur –Shri Krishna Temple..
Cochin-Chinese fishing nets.Book Now
- DeparturePune / Mumbai
- IncludedMini Kerala
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in convenient hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by Ac Vehicle. Some s/s by non A/C boating.
- Daily Breakfast.
- GST 5%.
- Service Charges
- Train /air fare.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping , tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
|Particular||Tour Cost (per person)|
- The above tour cost is based on calculation of minimum 2 paid adults . In case number of pax is less than that, , then tour cost may increase.
- 50% of the tour cost to be paid at the time of finalization of tour. All the balance must be clear before 15 days of departure
- Airfare or Train fare must be paid at actual
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- The quotation is valid for 8 days from the date of issue.
- The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only.
- Cancellation charges are per person.
- Before 25 days cancellation, then only registration fee is treated as cancellation charges.
- Between 18 to 25 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 17 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 70 % of the tour cost.
- In case of `no show’ no refund e.cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost.